ingesting your boys dick

THANKYOU

Re: intercepting your boys dick

If ya boy legitimately likes this girl, then 1) he's stupid, but 2) you would be a fuckin scumbag for doin it

If she's just some skank he brought through then fuck it, smasha way...we've got one friend we do this to ALL THE TIME haha. He's constantly bringing girls through and the rest of us will take em off his hands lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if its just some chick your friend picked up im sure he wouldn't mind sharing you were already playing 2 on 1 beer pong, might aswell have some 2 on 1 sex. but 2 rules.. No ball touching and no eye contact.

high 5's in the middle ok?

tease, remember how much you kept bitching about how difficult it was to make new friends?

well, you made one, don't do homeboy dirty like this.

you gotta decide what matters more to you. a bro who will be around for years, or a girl who you'll bang for a week then forget about.

be smart tease, not dumb tease.

mmm bop.

mmm bop.

YO THESE NIGGAS ARE GIVING YOU FOOLISH ADVICE T, IF IN FACT SHORTY WANTS YOU TO SMASH AND YOU WEREN'T JUST GASSED CUZ YOU WERE DRINKING MAD NATURAL LIGHT...YOU SHOULD SMASH B, NIGGAS IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE RULES! "THE BITCH CHOSE ME CUZ." THATS NOT THIS NIGGAS WIFE B, THATS SOME BITCH HE FINNA FUCK. IF HE'S IN LOVE WITH THE BITCH LIKE A HERB I GUESS FALL BACK A LITTLE BIT BUT LET HIM KNOW LIKE "YO THIS BITCH WANTS ME TO SMASH B, IM JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW, YOU GOTTA GREEN LIGHT ME MY DU" SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU WERE JUST MAD WET AND WERE PICKIN UP SIGNALS THAT WASNT EVEN THERE, JUST CUZ SHORTY LAUGHS AT SOMETHING YOU SAY THAT DONT MEAN SHE WANTS TO FUCK, YOU DIG?

YO THESE NIGGAS ARE GIVING YOU FOOLISH ADVICE T, IF IN FACT SHORTY WANTS YOU TO SMASH AND YOU WEREN'T JUST GASSED CUZ YOU WERE DRINKING MAD NATURAL LIGHT...YOU SHOULD SMASH B, NIGGAS IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE RULES! "THE BITCH CHOSE ME CUZ." THATS NOT THIS NIGGAS WIFE B, THATS SOME BITCH HE FINNA FUCK. IF HE'S IN LOVE WITH THE BITCH LIKE A HERB I GUESS FALL BACK A LITTLE BIT BUT LET HIM KNOW LIKE "YO THIS BITCH WANTS ME TO SMASH B, IM JUST LETTIN YOU KNOW, YOU GOTTA GREEN LIGHT ME MY DU" SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU WERE JUST MAD WET AND WERE PICKIN UP SIGNALS THAT WASNT EVEN THERE, JUST CUZ SHORTY LAUGHS AT SOMETHING YOU SAY THAT DONT MEAN SHE WANTS TO FUCK, YOU DIG?

i dig.

haha. crack me up man...