ingesting your boys dick

THANKYOU

first off, id just like to say im a good friend and even better wingman.

so last night, my buddy from work (good friend of mine now) brings this hottie from work to his house to drink, play beer pong, etc etc...

so we're all jamming to music, shooting pool, playing beer pong, ole girl is getting loose.

by the way she's this fine ass cali blonde girl, with angelina lips, beautiful face, smoking body. etc etc

well ole girl is getting throwed, drinking beer, moon shine, you name it.

she's dropping sexual words of wisdom (hints etc)

we played 2 on 1 beer pong, me vs my buddy and her, and she's damn near showing me her tits, playing with them, etc, shit was live.

a couple of times when it was just me and ole girl, she's all in my face lookin at me crazy like she wants to get dicked down and left wheel chair bound...

but i couldnt do it. even though i wanted to. mainly cuz my buddy is like one of my new best friends (no homo), but secondly this was one of the girls he's really been wanting now for a minute...

but damn, im starting to wonder how much longer i can keep being the wingman in these situations, and not just stab the girl myself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: intercepting your boys chick

i can see the title change now.......

this made me spit beer all over my screen... haha.

but for real tease... there are better things than smashing... you can smash any old time... a real friend, someone who has your back, doesnt come by often... fuck it, i dotn care what anyone else says, maybe its because im drunk, but its cool that you had your friends back on this one...

but hey, doesnt sound like she gives much of a shit about homeboy there...

damn that sucks...dont fuck up and fuck up your friendship. that shit can blow up in your face later down the road. EX: friend thought that girl was his wifey for sure, you take said future wifey. friend becomes distraught,confused,humiliated, and then enraged. friend then becomes violent...very violent, he then has the belief that you fucked everything up and kills you on some straight shakespear shit. In the end..no more 12oz for you if your dead.

yea in my group of friends its like this:

if you call a girl, you got dibs on her, up until the point where you know for sure you can't land the deal, she comes out and calls one of us other guys out, or you just give up and pass her on to another one of us to go after it.

ive had friends back stab me, and that shits lame, i mean if the girl just straight up doesnt like me, im fine with that, and any of the homies can persue it, but otherwise, if i called it first, i got fist shot and bookin business.

yao ming.

how sweet I went out with my best friends ex last night she is hot. Just to hang out no smash steeze but he would flip if he found out. I asked some girl that kept looking at me when she walked by if she would have a threesome with us she smiled got really red and was like uhhh i dunno...haha

Re: intercepting your boys dick

tease, remember how much you kept bitching about how difficult it was to make new friends?

well, you made one, don't do homeboy dirty like this.

you gotta decide what matters more to you. a bro who will be around for years, or a girl who you'll bang for a week then forget about.

be smart tease, not dumb tease.