Black Friday>>>>>>>

DBMstyles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gonna go for the first time this year....

i dont usually go but i figured fuck it...

my pops told me one year they had a pile of

portable dvd players and there were mad people crowding

it and pushing eachother aside all crazy about it...

so im expecting to punch a couple of old people in the head....

So is every single store slangin shit all cheap like this or just department stores or what?

I need a GPS system. Think I can get a sick ass GPS system for cheap?????

Check this fucker out. The second ad down. There's actually a couple of them on here.

I usually don't fuck with that shit. If I see something I want, I might pay my little brother a few bucks to go get it for me. Other than that, I can't handle the madness.

BJ's.com made an error on the price of a tv they were selling. 79 bucks for a 42 inch flat panel full HD tv...so i bought two and my coworkers ordered a ton. they are tryin to cancel it but thats against the law so my boss is takin legal action lol. 2 tvs, each 1600, for 330 all together!

BJ's.com made an error on the price of a tv they were selling. 79 bucks for a 42 inch flat panel full HD tv...so i bought two and my coworkers ordered a ton. they are tryin to cancel it but thats against the law so my boss is takin legal action lol. 2 tvs, each 1600, for 330 all together!

haha that's fucking awesome!

Archived