Fuck you dbags (the work edition)

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear Slant,

Microwaving fish? Gross I microwaved salmon my exgirlfriends mom made from the night before once a long time ago (she is a freakin master chef shit was bangin). I took one bite shit was nasty sooo gross my house smelled exactly how you described for 2 days.

also Dear Jewster,

Please stop pissing all over the toilet in the bathroom. Listen its not that hard to shimmy up to the rim and point your shit at the proper angle to not splash your jew piss all over.

fuck

-Glik$/#1 Everything

also Dear Jewster,

Please stop pissing all over the toilet in the bathroom. Listen its not that hard to shimmy up to the rim and point your shit at the proper angle to not splash your jew piss all over.

I actually do that on purpose... fuck sickies who shit at work... it ruins my day.

It takes all of two days to train your system to function before 8 and after 5.

I'm agnostic /no foreskin

I have a big fat jabba the hut co-worker who smells like rotten vaj allllll the time.

I have a cold frigid bitch boss that loves horses and treats everyone like they're children with helmets.

Her husband is a super cheerful old teddy bear man who makes funny noises and faces.

Their daughter is a super dyke who refuses to admit to her parents that Jonna is more than a room mate. (The wedding band, adopted children and 6 year relationship don't give it away)