Bedbugs.

*PROTOCOL*

So lately It seems like these fuckers have taken over. Like half the people I know have them in their buildings, and while I used to thoroughly enjoy looking in the trash, I refuse to now, because every alley I walk down has mattresses and furniture items with "dont take, bedbugs" written on them. Seriously, everywhere! Its weird because its seems to have happened in the last 2 or 3 years. Before that I never heard of them except for the old saying "dont let the bedbugs bite." Anybody else notice this happen in their city? Fuck bed bugs.

bedbug_main.jpg

HI-24hoursafterbites01.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had 'em in my place when i lived the beautiful TL. fucking horrible. it took a month of complaining to finally get my spot fumigated for 'em. i still freak out when i see or hear about them. truly an awful experience.

image_hotel_exterior_entrance_1.jpg

this was the fine establishment... i don't miss you fuckers!!!

Bedbugs may be erroneously associated with filth in the mistaken notion that this attracts them.

However, severe infestations are often associated with poor housekeeping and clutter.

In short, the cleanliness of their environments has effect on the control of bedbugs, but unlike cockroaches, does not have a direct effect on bedbugs as they feed on their hosts and not on waste.

Good housekeeping in association with proper preparation and mechanical removal by vacuuming will certainly assist in control.

from wikipedia.

you're somewhat right, but not completely.

i had 'em in my place when i lived the beautiful TL. fucking horrible. it took a month of complaining to finally get my spot fumigated for 'em. i still freak out when i see or hear about them. truly an awful experience.

image_hotel_exterior_entrance_1.jpg

this was the fine establishment... i don't miss you fuckers!!!

you know what

san francisco in general had a problem with bed bugs and they still do

at my old hotel where i worked at we had to shut down 2 whole floors because the niggas multiplied

and it wasnt even us

there was an article in the chronicle about it

I had them shits in a building when I lived in Denver.

They suck, You have to throw out your furniture and move out.

Denver is where I reside and have noticed this. Its not necessarily confined to poor people and cheap housing either. I've got friends that live clean and stay in nice buildings that have to deal with this. I thought that this was a phenomena all over the u.s. though. I work in a hospital and have heard staff in the ER talk about the huge increase in people coming in wondering what their bedbug bites were.