Oh Fuck Cought A D.U.I -no spellcheck

Tuff Tone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Oh Fuck Cought A D.U.I

Saddam if you say you dont want to take a DUI test or blow in the breathalyzer its an automatic 3 or 6 month suspension... DUMB ASS!!!

I think his point is that the automatic suspension is nothing compared to being convicted for DUI. So just refuse that shit and take the suspension... DUMB ASS!!!

i just thought of a funny story, my buddies sister gets a DUI and so she calls her dad to come down to the station and get her, so her dad shows up and he's faded and he gets a fucking DUI...people with drinking problems have basically no control over the sauce

do you even drive?? i dont know what the fuck you won??

you talk about this subject like some ignorant kid that still gets rides to the mall from mommy..

anyways, im over it... if any of you get pulled over, just dont blow.. no matter how mad or nice they get with you.

i like this line, "if you blow and you dont pass the limit, you can go!:)"

it takes a thimble full of alcohol to go beyond the intoxicating limit. dont be fooled.

i paid over 1000$ and insurance is a bitch and i lost one of the best driving jobs cause of a dui. i know what i shoulda done.

the thing about taking a thimble full of alcohol to go over the limit , i dont understand....i could drink a 40oz and then take a breathilizer and not be legally drunk because of my weight/tolerance, what do you mean?

Driver.jpg

drunk-766539.jpg

i feel bad, but i wasent all fucked up to where i couldent see str8

i could walk a str8 line and all that other bullshit. dont know why they make you

walk the line, touch your nose, and a bunch of other shit and then make you blow,fuck that

give me the fucken test

From the county where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Austin, Texas. After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.

The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other

patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off--it was a fine, dry summer night--,flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road.

The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

ALL OF MY PROUD FUCKIN' TEXANS REPOST THIS AS " DUI TEXAS STYLE

LOL!!!

PEOPLE STILL FUCKING DRINK AND DRIVE.

I WOULD LAUGH IF YOU RAN YOUR MUM OVER WHEN YOU WERE DRUNK AND DRIVING.

CRASH UH OH I KILLED MUM BECAUSE I AM A FUCK HEAD.[/size]

MUUUUUUUUUMS BE RIDING DIRTY TO!!!

SHE RIDIN DIRTY, IT DONT STOPPPPPPPPPP

This thread is makin me feel like a real fuckin scumbag, cuz i drive drunk pretty much every night, as do all my boys except one haha

I can remember one night driving to fight my ex girl's new boyfriend, and I couldn't see straight whatsoever, so id rove like 10 mph the whole way, then I blacked out in my car in front of his crib

On your average night though I'd say I'm a better driver drunk than sober, because I'm on probation in 2 states already, so I become way more cautious of the po's pullin me over and whatnot

Cops nowadays know that a DUI charge is a serious record so if you refuse a breathalyzer and the cops have heavy suspicion they can get make you sit on the side of the road and request a warrant from a judge. While you are sitting there waiting for the warrant the cops will do a routine inspection on your car and try to rack up as many tickets as possible.

Drinking and driving is for chumps.

From the county where drunk driving is considered a sport, comes this true story. Recently a routine police patrol parked outside a bar in Austin, Texas. After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.

The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other

patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off--it was a fine, dry summer night--,flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road.

The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test. To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all!

Dumbfounded, the officer said, I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck. "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

ALL OF MY PROUD FUCKIN' TEXANS REPOST THIS AS " DUI TEXAS STYLE

me so stupid.

Just in:

In California you can now get 15 to Life for killing someone while driving drunk.. Just saw this on the news...

I knew a woman in Texas who got 20 years without the chance of parol for her 2nd DUI.

I also knew a chick that killed a good friend while driving drunk and she got 10 years probation.

LAME.

I knew a woman in Texas who got 20 years without the chance of parol for her 2nd DUI.

I also knew a chick that killed a good friend while driving drunk and she got 10 years probation.

LAME.

I've never understood how things like this work..

Say two people both kill someone.. End result is the same, but the punishment isn't??

Let the punishment fit the crime..

Hmm..

Archived