seriously....women

sneak

best thing to do when you feel like settling down is to be with a younger woman.

doesnt always happen this way ofcourse but its the best case senario for both sides.

this gives you atleast 10 extra years of doing what you want before the kid topic comes up

my friends that are with people exactly the same age as them have the problem of wanting

another 10 years of doing their own thing and the women like its baby time.

i think most men would ideally start to want kids around their 40s (if ever)

and most women start whining about kids in their late 20s early 30s.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting your heart broken is always a good reason to bang as many new people as possible and/or get fucking obliterated every single night. but that's just immediate catharsis and it won't get you anywhere. you're unlikely to meet wifey status chicks (if that's what you're lookin for) on some wasted it-could-be-anyone type shit. this is your time to get awesome. fuck a bitch. do what you do. hone your skills, learn some new shit, and eventually, just when you stop caring about women, you will have attained a new level of the-shitness and they will flock to you, sensing your confidence.

shit's rough, though. eternal sunshine like a motherfucker.

• 3 years later...

Why are people bumping these old stupid threads? If you're going to bump something, why dont you find some of those threads El Mamero made where he got really drunk with his dad and brothers. Or that thread Poop Man Bob made where his friends randomly smashed up a t.v. to create some entertainment at a party.

These threads your bumping are played,

bottom line, you don't get over it.

but what makes it easier:

booze. casual sex, frequently. booze. avoid sleep and time alone for a long time. booze (esp. sunday mornings when you're alone). thats what i've been doing for the last 2 years and its working out great....................................................................................

this was my input 4 years ago.

and i wouldn't change a thing.

• 1 month later...
i've got one i'm slowly realizing i'll never get over.

i just drink a lot.

it's cool, life is short, you'll die some time. it's not a big deal.

Ditto

Been about a year. Been humping other broads but... Fuck it.

go on a illegal pooping spree

do it on cars, in shopping bags, on the handrails of escalators, in your pants while ordering starbucks. In time you'll be so consumed with the possibilities of dropping your love baby's in the more extreme places the wifey is just a blip on your wild pooping spree.

Oh, how I wish I could neg you again.

:p

this was my input 4 years ago.

and i wouldn't change a thing.

yeah i'm 4 years out of mine.

okay, this might sound weird... but i'm kinda getting weird about sex. like, i'm kinda over it.

or, i'd like to meet somebody that i actually enjoy talking to, because i get tired of how much i have to get to know somebody before or after boning them. and this town ain't big enough to just never see people again... the legacy of the whole thing gets annoying. chicks i smashed years ago that didn't know each other before, meet each other, then talk shit on me way after the fact or something along those lines.

i don't like having a reputation, i try to be as anonymous as possible most of the time. really fucks with my "strong, silent type" mysterious game.

anyway, bottom line, women are usually not worth a shit, personality-wise, and even when they are, a lot of the time i'd rather have them in my camp as friends if they aren't really fully compatible with me so it doesn't turn into some drama later.

i dunno, i think i'm losing it. or getting old.

p.s. while i've kinda realized that the ex has changed for the worst, and so have i (kinda becoming different stripes of the things we hated), i'm still not really over it. never had that kind of precise compatibility before and it's looking bleak going forward.

• Like 1

Definitely realizing you never "get over" the good ones. I've got two. One of four years and one of 7 months

I have not seen or spoke to since she ditched out to San Fran like 3 years ago. That one was tricky though.

Often wonder how something so short lived could stick in ny brain for Fucking years to come. Even after shacking

Up with extra dope broads she's still holding the crown personality wise. Fucking Shits just there to stay. Biggest problem I find is how to stop trying to filter out bitches based on those good ones. It's become a serious issue.

kinda weird to me that women don't seem to have this problem. i guess emotions change by the moment, and women being more emotional just go with whatever's been done for them lately, to paraphrase ms. jackson.

objectively though, sometimes i'm like... put it all down on paper, look at the evidence, there is no better match for you or i, so let's just do it or we'll be wasting our entire lives settling for less.

but women don't think that way.

Yes, women NEVER hold onto feelings for a man, you're 100% correct. Really.

We don't compare every man we meet to the ones we really loved, we don't miss them daily, we don't see/hear something that reminds us of them and OBSESS about them for hours/days/weeks...months even, we don't get hammered or self medicate to try to forget them, we don't hold on to hope that they'll come back(even if they were a cunt), we don't wish things had worked out differently, we never put a brave face on.

Us women are like puppies, only interested in the shiny new toy that's right in front of us at the time.

Men take break ups MUCH harder than women, the poor emotional little souls...only knowing how to deal with their pain by fucking anything that moves.

Div.

• Like 1