Acid

seven.13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt there already an official whats RAD thread?

...i think abc started it.

That was a "What's Rad?" thread. This is a "Here's what's rad when Seven.13 is on acid" thread. Way radder.

why do people keep making stupid threads.

at least make a useful thread to post pics in.

or some kind of informational thread.

This is a reasonable sentiment, but it's in the wrong place. Because again, this thread is rad.

you must have NEVER done acid.

drunk people are the fucking worst when your lyseric.

dumb fucking ass.

?? My friends do that shit all the time when they goto concerts and they drink on it and chill around drunk people on it. I'm not going to eat it probably I'm not into psychodellic bullshit I'm rooting for the bombs. If no bombs come up then I'm just gonna get drunk and smoke.

I love how insulted you got though. Hippy.

Goddamn

Was there a sheet giveaway somewhere this weekend?

acid acid acid acid acid acid acid acid acid acid acid acid

I wish my trips were more exciting, the only thing interesting about em was my heavy

fixation on structures. And then all the babble that ensued and the colors and and and

And then my friend told me it makes your brain bleed.

Which is kind of a no no thing to say to someone

so don't read this if your still on it

Hahaha.

We had a pretty fun time. I am at work right now, and still kind of feeling funny and giggly.

I don't even drink that much or do drugs anymore, but free amazing acid presented itself to me..I haven't done it in years.

I just kind of like popping back on here once in a while, and saying hi. Even though I don't know most of you anymore.

If you are going camping you should just do a little acid. Coming down off E sucks. And watching trees breathe and frolicking in the wilderness on acid is much better. Calling friends long distance and then realizing you are way to high to talk is funny too. I'm rambling. Work should be fun..

Hahaha.

We had a pretty fun time. I am at work right now, and still kind of feeling funny and giggly.

I don't even drink that much or do drugs anymore, but free amazing acid presented itself to me..I haven't done it in years.

I just kind of like popping back on here once in a while, and saying hi. Even though I don't know most of you anymore.

If you are going camping you should just do a little acid. Coming down off E sucks. And watching trees breathe and frolicking in the wilderness on acid is much better. Calling friends long distance and then realizing you are way to high to talk is funny too. I'm rambling. Work should be fun..

I might I'm not sure. Depends on the E too. Sometimes I get straight MDA OR MDMA ones and sometime they have meth and ketamine and all that fun stuff in them. Acid would be chill my boy is supposedly getting a 10 strip so I'll just buy like one paper hit and chill and drink some beers.

Just be glad you weren't 'out in the bush after listening to Steve Vai's Passion and Warfare.

I remember I made a thread about that story once, and it was prompty closed due to the 'no drug' policy, even though it was a 10 year old story. Oh well, glad to hear you had fun, but that shit seriously fried my brain.

i'm scared of fucking with salvia.. my friend tried it and said he completely forgot who the fuck he was and he wanted to kill all of his friends around him. he said it was the weirdest drug experience of his entire life, and he does a lot of drugs.

isn't that shit legal to 18 year olds too?

You're freind sounds like he has some serious issues. I'd definitely keep Acid away from him if he wanted to kill people on Salvia. That's like an oxymoron to want to kill people on salvia.

And yeah, the shit's still legal in most states. You can actually get it at head shops.

he's done acid a considerable amount of times (like, 3 or 4) and likes it a lot more than he liked salvia. he said he likes seeing the colors move around like animals and "seeing music."

I've only seen colors move around and felt and saw music flowing through me on Salvia. Acid for me was more of a mental thing than visual. The only "visuals" I ever got off Acid was the carpet and walls "breathing" if that's how you wanna describe it, and my face looking ugly as shit in the mirror when I was coming down.

But like you said, I guess some people react differently.