Acid

seven.13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scientists want new drug rankings

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6474053.stm

Our current classification

CURRENT DRUG CLASSIFICATION

Class A

Cocaine/crack

Heroin

Ecstasy

LSD

Magic mushrooms

Crystal meth (pending)

Class A/B

Amphetamines

Class C

Cannabis

Ketamine

Here is a new "evidence based" system

_42718419_drugs_graph2_416.gif

LSD doesn't look as dangerous as those DARE classes made it out to be now does it?

acid has been proven to not effect your brain or really anything in your body in the long run.

I can tell you as a FACT that that's bullshit. I seen too many tripped out motherfuckers that were fucked for years after they stopped fucking with the shit and can vouche that whoever told you that or printed it or whatever is a fucking idiot. I used to know a guy that went full blown schizophrenic for life just from one acid trip.

For Gods sake just look at that cross dressing trucker Theo posted and tell me that has nothing to do with acid. :lol:

Scientists want reform, but the govt could care less as long as people are getting locked up.

Why let science get in the way of misinformation?

^This is one hundred percent true. But trust me when I tell you that acid IS bad news. Especially if you fuck with that shit often.

It won't kill your body, but that shit IS bad news for you mentally in the long run. And even in the short run for some people.

acid triggers psychotic reactions in people who had psychotic tendencies to begin with

if youre a perfectly normal human being then you should be fine

Unless you're eating that shit like 3 times a week.

But yeah, it's usually the people that were destined for schizophrenia to begin with that acid triggers that shit.

But people that eat alot of acid get mad weird regardless.

you can eat it as much as youd like

its not gonna cause psychosis in you if youre mentally and physically sound

That's bullshit. I can't believe you kids don't know this shit. Anybody that was 16 or older in the mid 90's should know this first hand.

I was around for that early-mid 90's acid craze and seen mad heads get throwed the fuck off from that shit. Normal people turn into fucking hippy wastoids and scatterbrained freaks.

I had to stop fucking with that shit myself cause it was throwing me the fuck off.

But feel free to go ahead and eat all the acid you want though and find out for yourself. Seriously. Don't take my word for it. I'm just an oldhead tryin to look out.

I guess we're about due for another acid craze anyway. Yall go ahead and warp your brains on that shit all you want.

That's bullshit. I can't believe you kids don't know this shit. Anybody that was 16 or older in the mid 90's should know this first hand.

I was around for that early-mid 90's acid craze and seen mad heads get throwed the fuck off from that shit. Normal people turn into fucking hippy wastoids and scatterbrained freaks.

I had to stop fucking with that shit myself cause it was throwing me the fuck off.

But feel free to go ahead and eat all the acid you want though and find out for yourself. Seriously. Don't take my word for it. I'm just an oldhead tryin to look out.

I guess we're about due for another acid craze anyway. Yall go ahead and warp your brains on that shit all you want.

I'll agree with you on this. I remember that time frame. I did this shit constantly for a few years, and it def fucked my head up a little. I only occasionally smoke weed anymore - sometimes if I smoke too much, I get some paranoid acidy trip kind of mood where I can barely function on a social level, I blame that on lsd.

Being as I have a cousin who developed schizophrenia because of LSD in the 70s. And being as I've been to plenty of his doctors visits, group therapy sessions, medication change meetings, so on and so forth...

The general medical consensus is that people who develop psychotic problems AFTER using acid were already prone to having them in life anyway.

The reason some people flip out and others don't, is because LSD turns a small chemical imbalance into a larger one quicker than life does.

If you don't have a chemical imbalance in the first place, LSD isn't going to give you one. If you have a family history of things like OCD or schizophrenia, then LSD probably isn't something you're going to want to try.

Being as I have a cousin who developed schizophrenia because of LSD in the 70s. And being as I've been to plenty of his doctors visits, group therapy sessions, medication change meetings, so on and so forth...

The general medical consensus is that people who develop psychotic problems AFTER using acid were already prone to having them in life anyway.

The reason some people flip out and others don't, is because LSD turns a small chemical imbalance into a larger one quicker than life does.

If you don't have a chemical imbalance in the first place, LSD isn't going to give you one. If you have a family history of things like OCD or schizophrenia, then LSD probably isn't something you're going to want to try.

^This is what happens when you put someone on "ignor".

You end up writing a whole paragraff on something that's already been stated in one sentence. :lol:

But just cause you don't end up a schizophrenic don't mean the shit don't fuck your mind up and turn you into a weirdo if you do too much of it.

although acid can have more long-term psychological effects, it's better for you physically than shrooms. hits of acid are measured in micrograms, and such a small amount poses no physical danger.

and mushrooms are neurotoxins that are also murder on the digestive system

Ive known a few hippie butt smokers who ate shrooms till they got ulcers and all other soirts of nasty problems... doesnt happen with acid.

Also mushrooms are more dangerous - if a forigen spore gets into the shroom spore or its breeding ground you can get mutations that cause all sorts of nasty side effects, sometimes being stroke, paralysys, or death.

Once again, doesnt happen on acid. People just dont know how to measure their hits out and bug the fuck out like morons...

can the white al green be banned yet? dude talks about nothing but pills. what a boring life you must lead child.

go fuck yourself - snitch snitch snitch

you have 10,000+ posts on an internet grafitti forum (and try to play net nanny!) - who has the booring life here ?

I didnt even start the thread fucknut