Police Brutality

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its crazy to me that there are actually people on here siding with this asshole who said himself that he punched her "at least three times" IN THE FACE...like, im sorry but if you cant control a drunk bitch without hitting here maybe you need some better training? i dont usually voice opinions on shit like this but god damn i cant belive some of the shit im reading...

And what the fuck would you be saying if that was your girl? Or your sister? Would you be calling her some stupid drunk whore that got what she deserved?

Would you be patting the nigga on the back for deforming her face?

I don't really worry about my wife fighting or kicking anyone and breaking out a cops window when she gets drunk so I wouldn't know. My point is this shit happens all the time to alot of people that do much less. This dumb ass was fighting with police and got punched and you know if it was a male, or a minority female nobody would give a shit and say "its his/her fault". People are harassed and beaten by police daily. I'm pretty sure the lady in this case was given more than enough slack or fair treatment before she was told twice.

hate to be the party pooper, but my house is owned by two cops. They are pretty cool. we can bring beer and such and they wont say anything. They even pass by every once and awhile and look after us. So like if we got into a fight or something, they would be in our side, and if we get busted, we call one of the cops over and have them free us.

This shit happens every day. still doesn't mean

-it should be ok

-media coverage is futile

-nobody gives a shit

I give a shit. That said, I have a certain common sense-based fear, and also "understanding" towards cops.

They have to deal with domestic violence, assholes such as meth heads, and bitches like this.

To deal with doesn't mean they're supposed to punch ppl in the face. That's all I want to say

sean.jpg

These guys fired 50 shots, injured two, and murdered a guy while they were leaving his bachelor party.

Undercover piggie: "come here, let me holla at ya"

Guys leaving party: go straight to car thinking they are about to get robbed. (next to Jamaica hospital in Queens)

Another undercover piggie: pulls up in unmarked minivan to block them

Guys leaving party: try to go around minivan and not get robbed

Undercover piggie's: Fire total of 50 shots claiming "self defence"

The jocko looking piece of shit on the bottom left emptied 15, reloaded then emptied again.

None of three men had any weapons and had no problems in the club they were leaving.

All of the murdering piggie's were in the club, drinking booze, and looking for someone to harass.

This is police brutality.

for asking a question (a very good one, at that)

What the fuck??? That's why ever since the election I don't trust Kerry nomore.

It's like he was in on it.

And the fact that these pigs hemmed dude up just for asking that question and Kerry didn't even bother to speak up and tell them to fall back just proves that fact.

What the fuck is this shit????

I'm pretty sure that you're a fucking idiot.

I'm pretty sure either A. your an assclown, or B. you have nothing to support your dick nibbling opinion.

Don't throw a tantrum when you are cuffed and in the cruiser or you might punched, pretty simple. (This covers A. breaking windows, B. Kicking and fighting cops). You would be better off keeping your mouth shut and getting lawyered up.

Cops do shit much worse than this and crying about some dumb bitch makes it look like you cry about anything. Sure they could have hog tied, mased, or tazed her but we all know piggies like to punch people who hit or kick them.

I stand by what I say, if it where anyone else besides a white girl, no body would care.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

"The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish." Robert H. Jackson

Oh, you're right, i forgot, my mom and sister drink all the time! Silly me

It depends on the situation, but, if what she did IS true, Then in THIS situation, I'm siding with the cop, not because of what he did, but because he has to deal with garbage like this woman every day making garbage money and just so people can shit on him everyday

i hate cops the 8 hours they are on duty as much as the next guy

however, they put up with way more than any body else

Umm thats there fucking job. They wouldnt get paid so well and get so many amazing state benefits if PUTTING UP WITH BULLSHIT IN A "REASONABLE" MANNER wasnt part of their understood job description.

You become a cop because you werent smart enough to get into college, werent slick enough to get a good private job like sales, and nobody liked you so you had no connections thru friends and family to make a decent living.

Yeah, she had it coming, just like you got it coming if you protest Bush and get shipped off to Guantanimo Bay with all your assets frozen. You got it coming, that doesnt make it right or OK. It doesnt mean we should lie down and take it

Umm thats there fucking job. They wouldnt get paid so well and get so many amazing state benefits if PUTTING UP WITH BULLSHIT IN A "REASONABLE" MANNER wasnt part of their understood job description.

You become a cop because you werent smart enough to get into college, werent slick enough to get a good private job like sales, and nobody liked you so you had no connections thru friends and family to make a decent living.

Yeah, she had it coming, just like you got it coming if you protest Bush and get shipped off to Guantanimo Bay with all your assets frozen. You got it coming, that doesnt make it right or OK. It doesnt mean we should lie down and take it

cops go to college. criminal justice degrees.