Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CILONE/SK

Police Brutality

fuck police fuck police fuck police brutality!

haha.

i made out with a rather attractive asian girl this evening and am feeling quite good about myself. thats 2 girls in a week that have shown interest in me, the first one is insane though... like more than normal. thats all. sorry for hijacking your thread cilone.

I diss your kids, your mom and you, isn't it "street code" to come beat my ass or some other gay shit?

Fuck you.

I diss your kids, your mom and you, isn't it "street code" to come beat my ass or some other gay shit?

Fuck you.

Why you gonna go and bring families into this like I aint gonna turn around and post a pic of your fam???:lol:

ac6403b3e180384d044117916c58fd40.jpg

its all about personal responsibility.

if you're gonna get so drunk you think its a good idea to smash the window of the cop car out with your head, then kick a cop, things like this might happen. so maybe think about drinking a little less. being drunk is not a free pass to do whatever you want and get away with it.

If I run from the cops while painting, I know I run the risk of getting tackled and maybe injuring myself. or getting treated less than gently by the cops. I'm not gonna get all pissy about my neck getting bruised from the cop putting his knee on it while I'm on the ground getting cuffed. If I was really concerned about it, I wouldnt put myself in the kind of situation where that might happen.

its not like she was getting a underage drinking ticket and the cop just decided to sucker punch her. theres only so much shit you can expect a cop to put up with.

beatupbroad.jpg

And I don't give a fuck if she kicked the window out or what. Any dude that beats a bitch this bad is a lowlife fucking skumbag. I love how some of you people give the nigga a pass just cause he's a cop. It aint like the window comes out of his pocket.

If some randome dude was fighting with his girl and beat her that bad for breaking the window in his car, would yall be saying the bitch had it coming? Seriously?

stupid. He should've hit her four times. She just looks like an obnoxious bitch.

I got arrested for some bullshit when I was 18, I resisted and got crazy and got my face dragged on the concrete. It happens. If your assed out in a situation like that, just give up, or your getting fucked up.

she needs to accept she was being a retard, so what, he gave her some licks

the chicago thing is unbelievable

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now