jury duty

Pfffffffffft

this is the first time ive had it..

i always thought it would be intersting to sit in and be the one asshole who sways a ruling

but its at 8am, and im not for that.

i really dont want to go...

is there ways of getting out of it besides saying..

"Im a satanic nigger hatin, queer basher"

who else has been called for it and got out of it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i have to work and if i don't work i can't eat and if you make me starve i will sue your asses"

"my family member is sick and i need to be with him/her"

"i will be attending a gay wedding in maine and i can't go to your stupid court proceeding"

"death to america!"

"durka durka"

"ni wee pung sniggggggggy"

^^so many people have done that...i dont think it works as well anymore..

here in cali...when u first go in they give you a paper asking shit like "have you been the victim of a crime, do you know anyone who has been the victim of a crime etc."

just fill out as much as you can....and when the lawyers question you about it...do whatever you can to get either lawyer to dismiss you (either to prosectution or defense)....make it look like all your decisions will be biased.

similar threads...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1056796

you can tell them you've or your immediate family has been a victim of a crime, a perpetrator of a crime, or that you've worked in a DNA lab

i know all that stuff will get you out of it

i finally got called after a decade and a half of never getting a notice

i'll probably just do it.

in my nikes.

The one time I went they put me in the "D" pool after seeing all the graff cases I had. So they marched us around some rooms and the lawyers only chose people out of the "A" pool, as they were nice upstanding citizens. Some guy from Patty's Pantry showed up with donuts and I had one. Half my day for a donut.

So if you have been arrested no one wants to know what you think about anything in court.

i've always wanted to do jury duty but i never get asked. what's a better way to get out of work, paid, and pretend you're on law and order or something? of course i'd always say not guilty, unless it had something to do with children or something else i found disturbing...even if all the jurors wanted to vote not guilty with me, i'd hold it as guilty for awhile just to waste time.