Bad Living :yuck:

xlando

I had to do this job for my uncle who is in real estate a couple of days ago. What i had to do was basically throw out all the shit in an apartment, where the family got evicted.

The place was fucking DISGUSTING ! Everything was thrown everywhere. I almost up chucked

when i opened the fridge.

FUCKING LIVE MAGGOTS ON THE FOOD !

DOG SHIT ALL UPSTAIRS

FUCKING HAIR EVERYWHERE IN THE RESTROOM

& they just got evicted recently & it was that bad.

i had gloves & shit.

i better be getting payed fucking good

anybody ever had to do a dirty/nasty job?

:yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my dirtiest job was bussing tables at a restaurant...

100 or so tables....and i was the only busser....

needless to say my white shirt would be different colors of green/red/brown and a variety of different colors every night....but making about $100 in cash tips every shift on top of my regular wage wasnt that bad...especially since i didnt have to claim it.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

thats nothing. up on chicagos near nw side <before condos> i walked into an apartment with 6 inches of crude stuck together. i mean there was fountain soda cups, fried chicken buckets, french fry cartons, burger wraps, you name it all over the floor a good 6 inches thick. it was gnarly. to top it off there was a 2 year old toddler walking<crawling> right over all of it.

worse living situation i have ever seen

I workd for a guy cleaning out a supermarket where the owner had gone bust and just walked. the store was empty for nearly 6 weeks over a summer when we got called in.

The worst was the low top freezers filled with pizzas and frozen meals and melted ice cream that were so full of this mess that my mate or I had to climb into and stand ankles deep in god knows what scooping it out with a bucket to strain and pour the liquid into a sink. then bag up the solids

my mate and I were 14 years old and we did this for the whole day and got paid $100 each but we smelled so bad that even after a shower his dad said it would be better if we slept in the backyard.

My old boss had had a previous job as a forensic photographer in dundee in scotland and he had to photograph a flat where the occupants had died as a result of infections stemming from the fact that they had shit all over the floor and covered it in newspaper. he said it was six inches deep in spots.

now that is rank

My old boss had had a previous job as a forensic photographer in dundee in scotland and he had to photograph a flat where the occupants had died as a result of infections stemming from the fact that they had shit all over the floor and covered it in newspaper. he said it was six inches deep in spots.

now that is rank

^This one takes the cake.:yuck:

A relative of mine got to the point where we had to put her in an old folks home. She lives in another state from everyone so me and a few relatives went to clear out her apartment and there was like generations of roach families living there, with the floor and all surfaces covered in dead bugs. I mean, it must have been completely infested for a year. It was easily one of the saddest days I've experienced...

shovel fermented corn out of railroad tracks in plus 90 degree weather. you'd break the surface with your shovel and it would be a millions of maggots moving around. general labor at a factory is not where its at. i could write for a while about the horrible work i had to do there.

i like how dude says i better be getting paid good....like he has already done the work and risked viral infections and all sorts of nastiness and then he hopes he will get paid well...i hope his uncle stiffs him for laughs....."what do you mean wheres my money , i said you could have anything in the apartment"