What have u lost while bombing.

Knim_One

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha once I dropped a brand new can of paint. It sucked too. We were at this chill spot or at least it was then whadda ya know some dude comes and starts harassing us so I just walked away while I hid the can behind my leg and I walked for about a foot when I then pretended to trip and drop the can. Once he left I went looking for it and I couldn't find it. It was bullshit xD.

2 cell phones (both got drowned), 2 bicycles, backpacks, my keys..ect. One time I was on my brand new bike that I paid top dollar for, and I stepped off it to do a throwup and when I turned around to get back on it some vigilante comes from behind a tree and pepper sprayed me with that foam shit. Instinctively I just ran the opposite direction at top speed with my eyes closed getting clothes-lined by a tree branch and biting the holy crap out of my tongue, trying to get away before this fool beat my blinded ass. Like 20 seconds later when I realized that it didn't burn at all because I was so intoxicated on Xanax the guy and my bike were gone. Doh!

2 cell phones (both got drowned), 2 bicycles, backpacks, my keys..ect. One time I was on my brand new bike that I paid top dollar for, and I stepped off it to do a throwup and when I turned around to get back on it some vigilante comes from behind a tree and pepper sprayed me with that foam shit. Instinctively I just ran the opposite direction at top speed with my eyes closed getting clothes-lined by a tree branch and biting the holy crap out of my tongue, trying to get away before this fool beat my blinded ass. Like 20 seconds later when I realized that it didn't burn at all because I was so intoxicated on Xanax the guy and my bike were gone. Doh!

do NOT EVER take a bike

• 5 weeks later...
correction:

i lost my penis "chente" i tied him up in this alley leading up to a yard and when i came back he was gone. that was a yr ago , i dont think we will see each other again.

correction:

Lost:

Hella penis

Hella penis

My penis

shit loads of my penis from grabbing razor wire while drunk

penis outta my back pocket

fitted penis

one penis

two penises

500 penises in a bag

my penis with a black on black Darkthrone back patch

and shit loads of other random male organs

correction:

Added to my last now is my favortie penis, a penis, 3 grams of penises, and 12 full cans of male organs.

FUCKING LOL

• 3 months later...

never lost shit except a time i got caught. tha cops took 2 cans (i threw tha one in my hand), my mp3 player, my house keys, and some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. all shit that was in my backpack and all shit it took a month and some change to get back. except tha paint they kept that.

how the fuck do you lose a camera while your taking pictures?

last spring after i was done flickin some shit i went to walk home and i didn't feel like taking tha streets because that would have taken forever, so i went straight through these woods i had never walked through before. everything started out cool till i got to this nasty lookin orange river but luckily there was an island of rocks in tha middle to jump half way but when i got to tha other side of tha bank i fucked up my vans in tha mud. after i got to tha other side there were thorn bushes everywhere that annoyed tha shit out of me, then i had to climb up this steep as hill where i was damn there on all fours that's tha point where my cam and phone slipped out of my pocket.

*long story short i spent 30-40 minutes on tha forest floor rakin through leaves with my hands for my cam and phone, which i found.