What have u lost while bombing.

Knim_One

I lost my friend while bombing. He passed out stoned(he does this often) so I left him where he was and since he looks like a bum I didn't really think anyone would want to go near him. Anyways I do what I had come there to do and I come back and there's nothing but candy wrappers and a tag still dripping. Thankfully he tags while he's unconscious somehow. So I followed what looked like his handstyle(mind you they were illegible even by graf standards so it took a second to see who's they were) to where he was... passed out three blocks away with the pen still in his hand.

I rag on him all the time about what if someone else had found him instead. I also never go out with anyone fucked up anymore, landed me in heat more than once.

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man 1 night i went out bombin in my skool uniform...... and i left my 1 and only ny fat in my pants pocket.....next day i went to skool in the same pants(i passed out in them) then durin the day we went to a thing in the auditorium and i put my hands in my pocket and pulled the cap out........ a cop saw me and booked me man.....

Got down with my boy on a nice clean bridge wall next to the tracks that run thru our city yard, and while finishing up stepped back only to fall in a waste deep hole of stagnat shit water. Needless to say it was real bad and had to take off my one shoe because of it and proceeded to walk 3 miles thru the city with one shoe on.

i never bring more than whats necessary to bomb. have a friend drop me off like a block away can in my hand can in my pocket do a throw get back in when they come back around get back in. allthough i did lose a few sharpies in the mega early days, thats about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Where the hell do you foos bomb where you have to run through a swamp????Lmao. Like fuck today i was painting this big a tree in the woods when the cops came, and I lost my shoe, just one not two while running through this swamp...... oh and i dropped my ipod my wallet my car keys, my verginity.........really though.

Any one see Infamy when Saber is talking about the first day he got his name, his girlfriend gets hit by a fucking car, then across the street the dude who gives me my name is getting jumper by some serious gangsters.

no. and i bet if i did, it'd still have nothing to do with this fucking thread, moron.

queue the 150 kids who just picked up a spraycan for the first time in the past month and act like they've been going hard for 20 years right abouuuuuuuuuuuuut...now

long story short, if you dumb fucks can't even keep the shit you got there with you, then you have no business doing anything remotely illegal.

crackteeth is correct. All illegal activities need to be approached with military style attitude. Need to know basis and keep your shit organized.

Kuz, Times are tough right now and lots of good people over the age of 30 are without work in case you have not been paying attention.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...