My boner gets me in trouble like a 13 year old in health class...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that reminds me.. i dreamed of donuts lastnight.. and the donuts you could pick a cream for t them to put in the donut in front of you.. and i was pissed that they didnt have creamcheese filling

two current favorites: boners and donuts!

Daily routine...get up shower yada yada eat a little seereallllalli go grab the mail $275 first bill for cable yikes! Get in the truck rock out to NPR talking about the kidnapped solider they found in the euphrates river and illegal immigrans sit in traffic...but as I get out of my car at dunkin donuts. I notice something awry...

I step out into the parking lot and I have a raging mega boner?! WTF?! Shit was odd I was like yo what the fuck you doin to me!? Late morning wood. I jump into my truck as people are prolly looking at Barnum and Baily setting up shop in my slacks. I sit there start laughing tuck the shit up (wonk saggin) BUT I CANT! I got my shirt tucked in and you can see my boxers. So I had to talk it down like a negotiator in a hostage situation with a crazed psychopathic enviornmental extremist that is about to do some serious damage to a chevy dealership full of suburbans and school children...(that was embelished story from NPR)

YOOOOOUUUUUUUU

Hippy.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
a girl has to suck my shit to get me hard...maybe its cuz i jerk at least 21 times a week

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

fat ralphy keepin it real

Haha, the tuck manuever. My girlfriend gets irritated when I do it for some reason. She'll be like "don't do that!" and I'll be like "why, its my stuff?" but she doesn't really have an answer.

my girl says the same thing when i do that :)