Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LIVERWURST*

Woman: Blame devil for infant in microwave

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/20/baby.in.microwave.ap/index.html

GALVESTON, Texas (AP) -- A woman blames the devil, and not her husband, for severely burning their infant daughter in a microwave, a Texas television station reported.

Eva Marie Mauldin said Satan compelled her 19-year-old husband, Joshua Royce Mauldin, to microwave their daughter May 10 because the devil disapproved of Joshua's efforts to become a preacher.

"Satan saw my husband as a threat," Eva Mauldin told Houston television station KHOU-TV.

A grand jury indicted Joshua Mauldin last week on child injury charges after hearing evidence that he placed the two-month-old in a motel microwave for 10 to 20 seconds.

The infant, Ana Marie, remains hospitalized. She suffered burns on the left side of her face and to her left hand, police said.

Police said Joshua Mauldin told them he put Ana Marie in the microwave because he was under stress. Eva Maudlin denied it.

"He would never do anything to hurt her. He loves her," she said.

She is hoping to be reunited with her daughter, but Child Protective Services is working to have the parental rights severed.

beyond-smart-microwave-oven.jpg

+

sleeping%20baby.jpg

=

SouthPark_satan_300x298.jpg

that's pretty sick.

if i could blame every shitty thing i did on the devil and get away with it, i'd be pretty golden.

"i didn't mean to get drunk and piss on you mayyyun! the devil made me do it because i am jesus and he doesn't want people to believe in me!"

He did it cause he was under stress. I understand. After a long day at work, I myself like to come home, crack open a beer, smoke a cigarette and throw a few live kittens in the microwave. Calms me down like a baby suckin on a tit.

god texans are stupid

actually they were both from arkansas...they just came down like a day before because the dude "had a calling to be a preacher"...for real.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Cause the devils got your soul?

the most impressive thing here is that he managed to fit a baby into a motel microwave. those things are tiny!

and you know motels NEVER give you enough towels to use.

in my opinion, they probably just gave the kid a bath and realised they were out of towels so decided to quick-dry him.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Nope, putting a baby in the microwave in the name of Satan is metal.

Its fucked up.....but metal.

Nope, putting a baby in the microwave in the name of Satan is metal.

Its fucked up.....but metal.

^^beat me too it.

this just proves my point that all religious people are crazy.

stress makes people do crazy things

like microwave babies

hey mr. preacher

find a better excuse

kai?

He was drunk...he couldnt find the blow dryer and the hotel didnt have a clothes dryer...so he used the next best thing.

THE BABY DRY-R ONER!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now