post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mo lunch. the crust on the pizza was gross, but the pie wasnt bad.. ingested with a side of greens, scalloped taters, & chicken tenders.. washed down, then sweetened with mini strawberry haagen-dazs cups.. shits basically like a scoop each. couldnt finish a bit of the taters & greens because i was too full.. scooped out just the food & left it outside for some raccoons, or perhaps a gang of squirrels

3GQRH.jpg

tru lol. actually havent had any since that flick. sometimes, i get those little mini cups of smarties sundaes too & those are good as fuck, but with haagen-dazs, if you get one of the original simple flavours or whatnot, its only the good shit & nothing really that bad. basically, its some of the best ice cream you can get in a tub, not counting custom ice cream parlors & such

apple cidar haagen-dazs? idk

The whole point of those joints is for it to be like what your Mum would fix you for lunch, or similar.

Would definitely be disappointed.

What should I do with 420kg of apple pulp?

Apple infused rum ham! Still waiting for someone to actually make a rum ham... I might do one myself this weekend if I ain't doin shit.

• 2 weeks later...

it's been awhile. I have been workin steady 70hrs six days a week since i got the job i posted about interviewing for months ago.

10291102_667912313244429_2456638298200239495_n.jpg

Seared scallops, roasted beets, asparagus, celeriac puree, rosemary vin, pea shoots

10312419_671451949557132_7008224302251716694_n.jpg

fileted my finger tip on mothers day. this was taken the next day after i decided to go see the doc cause it bled through my bandage over night. weak.

it,s cool to see the core of this thread still posts. i am gonna try to post more but, as busy as i am it's only gonna get busier.

Man I havent been in here in forever when it comes to posting! Nothing special but I feel bad leaving this thread so long. Some awesome posts these days!

Rib eye. Lemon Pepper pappardelle pasta in sun dried tomato cream w/arugula tomatoes and some gouda/parm

dm7t.jpg

Keepn it healthy. Horseradish vin with some arugula and some chicken will bals reduc. Love that stuff to the end of my days

3bz6.jpg

Caprese Flat bread with squash blossoms. Fresh from the greenhouse.

yuwu.jpg

Been craving a classic and made some fresh tomato sauce with some odd quinoa pasta. asparagus. mozz has been on sale so I did some caprese smoked mozz to go with

8ozm.jpg