post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, actually, I like the look of that pizza - but I don't really eat pizza, ever. I can't believe I just typed that, I know it's like sacrilegious over there to not like pizza.

Maybe I've just never had a good one?

Shit photo, but flicks for talking and all that.

mustard veal pasta/ garlic bread//

DrunkenPasta.jpg

it aint really pizza though....

think some thin ass itali bread.... homemade marinara, and all the ingredients that go into a ratatouille... with some anchov... fresh btw....

just sayin, you would love it.

piz·za/ˈpētsə/

Noun: A dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables.

I'm not saying that doesn't look good, but c'mon son .jpeg on trying to say that the pizza you made wasn't pizza ;)

piz·za/ˈpētsə/

Noun: A dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables.

I'm not saying that doesn't look good, but c'mon son .jpeg on trying to say that the pizza you made wasn't pizza ;)

Im sorry you don't get the blaring difference between pizza dough and what i was talking about...

what is that? looks awesome

I called it "Fire On The Lawn": spicy tuna, green onion, crabstick, crushed sriracha peas, spicy sauce, eel sauce, red tobikko, sriracha.

Thanks for the positive feedback everybody, been workin my ass off to make my stuff look (and taste) as good as possible.

Archived