post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dedicated to ms fiddy: foie gras from paris

232323232%7Ffp9%3A%3A%3Enu%3D5335%3E672%3E258%3EWSNRCG%3D3357326%3B99335nu0mrj

]

fuck yes. making my day!

so i made my first successful vietnamese meal. yes yes...it was also very tasty...and i made thomas keller's pre se style roasted chicken. shit was the bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

so easy too:

1. get whole chicken to room temp (not too long...just not cold or frozen)

2. trusse the chicken (see video)

3. salt, pepper inside and out. a little fresh thyme on top

4. roast at 475 for 35 minutes, 425 for 40 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVpWkRbUHDc

and voila! best fucking crispy roasted delicious chicken youve ever had. no oil, no butter.....ugh it was amazing.

been doing it big for breakfast lately, here's some cell phone shots (the best i could do)

0506101359a.jpg

this is my own creation. it's a waffle sausage sandwich with hashbrowns. i call it the honey bee.

downsize-12.jpg

sweet leaf tea $$

downsize-11.jpg

this was the other morning, i didn't eat all the eggs.

downsize_3-1.jpg

this is some skrimp ass healthy meal i tried eating at the mall. i really wanted a meatball sub. i cheated myself i think.

these breakfast pictures show that im not on any known diet. at least i cut out high fructose corn syrup. i only kind of miss it. lost 9 pounds so far.

downsize_2-1.jpg

if this said red stripe and had a bottle opener on it i would have bought it

Guest Ginger Bread Man

been in the kitchen lately

homemade chicken tenders

IMG_2055.jpg

sausage HMMMM

IMG_2059.jpg

dsc_0017.jpg

dsc_0018.jpg

dsc_0012.jpg

dsc_0019.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

dsc_0023.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

dsc_0020.jpg

dsc_0021-1.jpg

dsc_0022.jpg

Picture455.jpg

Chorizo dilla with chipolte and whatever else.

Picture457.jpg

Damn good potato salad and Korean BBQ wangs.

Picture452.jpg

Corn: Chipotle lime chili butter. Steak: Garlic butter. Roasting the garlic in an over for 40 minutes is much better than just mincing it up.

Word.

Let me preface this with: Yes looking at this photo it looks disgusting but it was really good.

Ethernopian (Ethiopian) Food. In here is:

Doro Wot* - Tender chicken marinated in lemon sautéed in seasoned butter and stewed in a red pepper sauce, flavored with onions, garlic and ginger root with a pinch of cardamoms and nutmeg

Doro Alcha - Chicken simmered in a mild sauce of butter, ginger and onions

Lega-Tibs* - Beef chunks sautéed in oil seasoned with onions, green peppers, rosemary and black pepper

Timatim Salad - Ethiopian style salad with onions, tomatoes and hot green peppers.

ZilZil-Tibs* - Strips of tender beef sautéed in oil with onions, exotic herbs, berbere and vinegar.

Butecha - Chickpea paste blended with oil, lemon juice, green pepper and black pepper.

Gomen Wot - Chopped collard greens cooked in herbed oil with onions, green pepper and garlic.

Atakilt - Mixed vegetables, green beans, potatoes, carrots and onions sautéed in a blend of exotic herbs.

Yesmir Wot* - Lentils simmered in a spicy hot berbere sauce

and Injera.

DSCN3349.jpg

Mothers day BBQ.

mdbbq1.jpg

made some rub

fatty1.jpg

fatty5.jpg

fatty8.jpg

mdbbq5.jpg

made a fatty burger stuffed with jack cheese onion and ground beef, wrapped in sausage and bacon.

mdbbq2.jpg

said fatty burger

mdbbq8.jpg

Jalapeno with cream cheese and bacon smoked and gone minutes after being done

mdbbq6.jpg

I didnt BBQ these

mdbbq7.jpg

but i did BBQ a ton of other shit

mdbbq4.jpg

Chickens

mdbbq3.jpg

shrimps

What was your favorite from all of this? I plan on trying Ethiopian food soon. :)

Let me preface this with: Yes looking at this photo it looks disgusting but it was really good.

Ethernopian (Ethiopian) Food. In here is:

Doro Wot* - Tender chicken marinated in lemon sautéed in seasoned butter and stewed in a red pepper sauce, flavored with onions, garlic and ginger root with a pinch of cardamoms and nutmeg

Doro Alcha - Chicken simmered in a mild sauce of butter, ginger and onions

Lega-Tibs* - Beef chunks sautéed in oil seasoned with onions, green peppers, rosemary and black pepper

Timatim Salad - Ethiopian style salad with onions, tomatoes and hot green peppers.

ZilZil-Tibs* - Strips of tender beef sautéed in oil with onions, exotic herbs, berbere and vinegar.

Butecha - Chickpea paste blended with oil, lemon juice, green pepper and black pepper.

Gomen Wot - Chopped collard greens cooked in herbed oil with onions, green pepper and garlic.

Atakilt - Mixed vegetables, green beans, potatoes, carrots and onions sautéed in a blend of exotic herbs.

Yesmir Wot* - Lentils simmered in a spicy hot berbere sauce

and Injera.

What was your favorite from all of this? I plan on trying Ethiopian food soon. :)

Prolly the Doro Wot which is the pile in front of the light colored chicken dish in the back next to the tomatoes. But it's best to order a combo dish with small portions of a bunch of stuff.

Archived