post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it's true. most of the time though my plates look just like yalls i just like to fuck around some times. speaking of, I know that there are some pork fans here. Last night i did pork in two different preparations from two different parts. the one on the left is my idea of american style it's bourbon apple glazed pork belly w/ braised kale and turnip puree. on the right is my take on italian flavors. its herbed roasted pork tenderloin w/ bleu and parmesean polenta and a tomato relish and a balsamic port reduction. it was a lot harder than i thought it would be to pull this off but it was worth it in the end.

IMG_0843.jpg

• Like 1

it's true. most of the time though my plates look just like yalls i just like to fuck around some times. speaking of, I know that there are some pork fans here. Last night i did pork in two different preparations from two different parts. the one on the left is my idea of american style it's bourbon apple glazed pork belly w/ braised kale and turnip puree. on the right is my take on italian flavors. its herbed roasted pork tenderloin w/ bleu and parmesean polenta and a tomato relish and a balsamic port reduction. it was a lot harder than i thought it would be to pull this off but it was worth it in the end.

IMG_0843.jpg

my stomach is growling like a mofo......looks so nice and sounds even better!!!props.

I haven't eaten Papa John's in forever, but they got my attention with their "Large pizza, any toppings, for $10" special. This is extra cheese, pepperoni, bacon, spicy Italian sausage (no homo), grilled chicken, black olives, and banana peppers...filling as fuck, and delicious.

P2190001.jpg

And these are some famous RI hot wieners (also no homo), although I get them with ketchup and meat, not "all the way"

P2200002.jpg