post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homemade batter...

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

buttered and baconed sprouts...

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

seasoned sesame ahi...

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01762.jpg

finished dish...

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01766.jpg

basically i made a batter from scratch real simple n fryed the avacados, the sprouts r cleaned, then boiled, when they come out i cut them up n brown in the pan with a lil butter, shredded bacon n a lil bacon fat... the ahi is salt n pep, sesame seeds, seared and cut, i make a soy reduction, best way 4 me is soy, sesame oil, grated garlic n ginger, and some white sugar, reduce it all down 2 a syrup...

yes i was really baked and needed a sugar rush

melt butter and marshmallows in oven

100_8512.jpg

100_8513.jpg

add whatever cereal i had at home

100_8514.jpg

jesus christ it was so buttery and gooey i was only able to handle 2 bites

100_8515.jpg

today's breakfast

saute cherry tomatoes and mushrooms

100_8516.jpg

add eggs, i have to remove that cloudy shit or i can't eat it. one of the eggs were a double yolk which freaks me out so i had to toss it

100_8518.jpg

add arugula and havarti cheese, dash of tapatio

100_8519.jpg

I wouldnt let double yoke bother you too much Suki. Not sure about that cloudy thing but I can eat it fine...I just choose not to look during cracking haha. Almost all turkey eggs are double yoked since theyre mainly used for reproduction so the ones in stores are mainly two yokes. Just keep that in mind so you dont go out and come home then gross yourself out.

Suki experimenting with some bootleg rice krispies. im not gonna lie id probably eat it

you would. know why? OHs are the best cereal in the fucking world. tell me, how do you take the best cereal EVER, add marshmallows and butter to it,a nd expect it to get WORSE?

nah. i bet that was delicious, high or not.

lol fucker when you're baked everything looks good and for the record, the 2 bites were fucking amazing! i don't have street cred, im too nice and quiet for that shit.

are you kidding me ..baked or not...that shit looks hella edible.

beyond the obvious.....

OH's FTW!!!!!!!!

heads sleep on OH's.

So I proceeded to prep some fixens for an omelet today....although without realizing I have no eggs amongst everything else Im out of. Definitely need to go shopping. Anyways I had some ham, onions, and bacon already chopped up and needed to do something with it. Luckily I had me some Smilies :) So I took my fixens sauteed it up and topped with cheese. Was pretty good.

25atct1.jpg

24earrd.jpg

28rcj6a.jpg

w15wci.jpg

Archived