Another old person beat up...

CALIgula

damn...this shit is fucked up.

I wonder what Mero will say about this one...

91-year-old man struck nearly 2 dozen times by carjacker

May 14, 2007 09:49 AM

6512002_BG1.jpg pxl_trans.gif 6512002_BG2.jpg pxl_trans.gif

pxl_trans.gif

pxl_trans.gif

(DETROIT) -- A carjacking suspect in Detroit rained nearly two dozen blows on a 91-year-old man while trying to steal his car, and it was all caught on tape.

The 22-year-old suspect viciously beat Leonard Sims, a World War II veteran, when he refused to hand over his vehicle in a parking lot on May 4th.

Authorities say Sims was punched at least 21 times, and also hit with the car door. The suspect was later arrested and now faces charges of felony carjacking and assault.

Sims says he believes his attacker should be charged with attempted murder. "I think he's a very low character, a man his age and a man my age, to do what he did."

Sims continues to recover from his injuries from the May 4th beating, and says he hopes the suspect. Will turn his life around.

link:

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=6512002&nav=0RZF

better link (w/ video):

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_10978.aspx

youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcFZ8xEAGAo

not only was it fucked up that he car-jacked the guy and beat him down...what was more fucked up is that the people who saw this shit go down didnt even try to help.

:mad::mad:

...but then again....they coulda been look outs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvsZ28YWbmU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this threasd remind me.

2 WEEKS ago i was in brooklyn central bookings for the weekend.And as i was in there the guy who beat up the 100 year old lady was there.Then when they found out he was the suspect some dt's came and took him away,2 days later i found out he got picked up in brooklyn for some other shit , then they found out he was the suspect.

He looked like a crackhead and he was shook to death that someone was gonna beat him up,So he faked a heart attack and everyone had to get cleared out of the cell for the e.m.s. wich enraged everyone even more and everybody started spitting and throwing that water/milk on him.Good times

this threasd remind me.

2 WEEKS ago i was in brooklyn central bookings for the weekend.And as i was in there the guy who beat up the 100 year old lady was there.Then when they found out he was the suspect some dt's came and took him away,2 days later i found out he got picked up in brooklyn for some other shit , then they found out he was the suspect.

He looked like a crackhead and he was shook to death that someone was gonna beat him up,So he faked a heart attack and everyone had to get cleared out of the cell for the e.m.s. wich enraged everyone even more and everybody started spitting and throwing that water/milk on him.Good times

reminds me of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex4o3SjGwD0

i need the dudes from Jackass to dress me up as an old dude, and ill just post up and wait for one of these clowns.

that would make an excellent tv show....

Seriously... that would probably beat out America's Funniest Videos for most entertaining show on television.

Some thug would be like, "Gimme the keys you geriatric cocksucker motherfucker!" and Gliko would just knock all of their teeth out their asshole, and Jee or Ashton kutcher or someone could run over and get in their face and yell "Oh, shit! You been Gliked!" And then we could all sit back and watch the Emmys roll in.

to be fair, he probably had it coming, most old peoples are assholes...and racist.[/color]

fo real old ass white neggas are some dicks, i geuss they got a right too but still send those fools to retirement homes mayne you neggas cant drive for shit!! shit a negga will jack rosa parks for a chance to joyride the bentley you know what im saying!:lol: :lol: im just playin tho fuck that fool, id carjack a chinese kid for a jack a old person

^^^ nah fuck that, the guy was a ww2 vet thats fucked up, im really sick of niggas thinking they can just rob people to make bread, its one reason why i dont have any sympathy for dumb niggas like this that get caught up in the system...lock em all up and keep them off the street for ever. Also dont blame the man...get your ass up and go to school get that education and make that money us blacks need to help end shit like this.

yeah old guy was stuck in the doors. since when is it acceptable to just go jack someones car? how is this possibly the old man's fault for being an average citizen like everyone else. get the fuck out of here, its disgusting. You wanna be a real thug, rob someone who can defend themselves, or better yet, get a job

this shit made me want to join the kkk.

seriously.

that was one of the most fucked up things ive seen in a minute.

i hope they hunt him down and kill him.

i know if that was my grandpa, id kill that asshole...

totally uncalled for...