This is kinda disgusting

AyeBee

but I just ate food that was found on the side of the road, in the projects no less. My boys scooped up a box of some microwaveable Hamburger Helper singles thing off the street on the way to my crib the other night, and even though I told them they were fuckin retarded I just caved in and ate one. It's pretty tastey.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, i drank all night, woke up with a shitty hangover and still really wasted. i grabbed a glass of water not realizing that it was very unhealthy looking and down it because i was dying of thirst. when i finally got up, i looked into the glass and saw that it was murky, white, with floating things in it. i don't know where it came from but i was disgusted. it also had a weird smell. luckily, i'm not dead. that would have been a really retarded way to die.

one time i was at this girls house and we were drinking and i needed something non-alcoholic to drink and i noticed a coca cola can and i drank it

it tasted really bad

thats when she told me that she used that can as an ashtray at some point or another

it tasted like new cigarette coke

gross meng

thats what i get for drinking from random cans in a bitch's messy ass room

well, i drank all night, woke up with a shitty hangover and still really wasted. i grabbed a glass of water not realizing that it was very unhealthy looking and down it because i was dying of thirst. when i finally got up, i looked into the glass and saw that it was murky, white, with floating things in it. i don't know where it came from but i was disgusted. it also had a weird smell. luckily, i'm not dead. that would have been a really retarded way to die.

you drank my jizz glass?

one time i was at this girls house and we were drinking and i needed something non-alcoholic to drink and i noticed a coca cola can and i drank it

it tasted really bad

thats when she told me that she used that can as an ashtray at some point or another

gross meng

wow, that shit could of really killed you.

it tasted really bad

gross meng

i did that shit when i was like 7 or 8... i was at the beach with my moms and she decided to use my coke can as an ashtray.... i came out the water mad thirsty and before she could say anything i had half a can of coke and outed marlboros in my mouth..... that shit burns like a motherfucker.... no es bueno....

you drank my jizz glass?

Ummm, no.

But. CACash you just reminded me of another story. I was in my brother's room and reached for what i thought was a newly opened soda to take a sip, and when i did i realized it was the can he uses to spit in when he chews tobacco. yuck, i think my insides are dying inside.