Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

This is kinda disgusting

but I just ate food that was found on the side of the road, in the projects no less. My boys scooped up a box of some microwaveable Hamburger Helper singles thing off the street on the way to my crib the other night, and even though I told them they were fuckin retarded I just caved in and ate one. It's pretty tastey.

i drank some of a 6 year old beer found in the alley next to the garbage can. i stopped once i saw shit floating in it.

well, i drank all night, woke up with a shitty hangover and still really wasted. i grabbed a glass of water not realizing that it was very unhealthy looking and down it because i was dying of thirst. when i finally got up, i looked into the glass and saw that it was murky, white, with floating things in it. i don't know where it came from but i was disgusted. it also had a weird smell. luckily, i'm not dead. that would have been a really retarded way to die.

Why did your buddies take food from the homeless? What did they ever did to them?

homelesscoderik2.jpg

one time i was at this girls house and we were drinking and i needed something non-alcoholic to drink and i noticed a coca cola can and i drank it

it tasted really bad

thats when she told me that she used that can as an ashtray at some point or another

it tasted like new cigarette coke

gross meng

thats what i get for drinking from random cans in a bitch's messy ass room

well, i drank all night, woke up with a shitty hangover and still really wasted. i grabbed a glass of water not realizing that it was very unhealthy looking and down it because i was dying of thirst. when i finally got up, i looked into the glass and saw that it was murky, white, with floating things in it. i don't know where it came from but i was disgusted. it also had a weird smell. luckily, i'm not dead. that would have been a really retarded way to die.

you drank my jizz glass?

I too have drank from a can with ashes in it,i was tripping balls too so you can only imagine what went down after that.

one time i was at this girls house and we were drinking and i needed something non-alcoholic to drink and i noticed a coca cola can and i drank it

it tasted really bad

thats when she told me that she used that can as an ashtray at some point or another

it tasted like new cigarette coke

gross meng

thats what i get for drinking from random cans in a bitch's messy ass room

wow, that shit could of really killed you.

I've found unopened bottles of pop quite a few times, and drank them! Kind of fucked up but one time we took an 18 pack of beer that was sitting next to this bum passed out behind a church.

from what my mom told me about drinking water overseas, is that you'll be ok for an undetermined amount of time, but then one day it will get you.

i like how you said it was in the hood too..

that makes it extra gross..

i mean..if it was a white neighborhood then it wouldnt be as bad?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now