weird stuff you find on the tracks

FR8 LIFE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: weird stuff you kind on the tracks

Holy fuck, four grand, i think it would be a good idea to return it, i just don't really know how i would go about it. Just say i was walking along the tracks and found it, idk though. Thats kinda like admiting i was trespassing. i kinda have a feeling they would just be like thanks for returning it and send me off, they might even think i stole it. Maybe i could bring my camera and act like a railfan/photographer. Any more advice?

Just walk in there like you own the place...Just make up where you found it,OFF railroad property if that makes you feel more comfortable...I'm sure they wont care much about where it was found as much as the fact it was even found at all....Just ask for the Train Master or Yard Master or talk to the first guy you see that doesnt look like a total prick.

• 2 months later...

Just walk in there like you own the place...Just make up where you found it,OFF railroad property if that makes you feel more comfortable...I'm sure they wont care much about where it was found as much as the fact it was even found at all....Just ask for the Train Master or Yard Master or talk to the first guy you see that doesnt look like a total prick.

Or dont worry about it, if its on the tracks, the crew will find it eventually. However, if you do bring it back, just give it to someoen and walk away, the crew isnt gonna suck your dick off like this dude says "shit, thanks for the eot, wanna come at dinner at my family's house?"

Are you a moron freddy mercury?

• 1 month later...

idk if anyone ever thought of openning up cars to steal shit, but about a week ago some friends of mine openned up a boxcar and found a shipment of montana blacks and aliens, 3 pallets with boxes and boxes of paint on each one, they went back to go get the truck and take atleast a pallet full, they were gone for about 10-15 minutes, but when they got back workers were there closing it up, they neer went back to check if it's still there.

• 4 weeks later...

weird stuff you kind on the tracks

Well I learned how to alot of the modding stuff for this game. So far I added the following things.

1 a sleep number bed

2 You can walk your dog.

3 Go to a massage parlor

4 take a taxi to work.

5 go to the beach.

6 have a backyard bbq.

I was wondering what kind of stuff would you like to see added so to give me ideas on what to add.

i found a crazy bum's camp. he wasnt there so me and my buddy looked around and he had a giant crate of ancient playboys and then he had a couple fridges and a bunch of old history textbooks. weird as hell

i found some cardstock csx "bad order" forms, random railroad envelope unopened- proved to be work updates for company, lots of little water bottles, nothing special yet... i figure i keep walking/associating myself with the rails something cool will eventually show up

ive found so many skulls and dead things on the rails its not even funny.

ive found a bunch of vietnam era army helmets

cumputers

like 12 couches

a shack with a dead hooker in it.

ive seen atleast 100 deer on the tracks.there are so many deers out here

i had a weird experience with the phone line where something happened to the line and i was able to hear peoples phone conversations.it was hella loud too haha.after that i had a bad headache and was nautious as all hell

thousands and thousands of water bottles

a ufo if you can believe it

a fire extenguisher

a bunch of paint(old school krylon still unused)

4 big ass 2 liters filled to the brim with piss

this is it cd

a refridgerator??

old ass tv

so many more insignificant things i have forgotten

also when i was up in bethlehem PA i got attacked by a group of deer.fucking a man.

i always find signs, tags and stencils in my local yard. once at a reefer spot i found a schedule from the day before, also in that same spot there was a long outside line with some random smashed boxcars all in a row, and as i walked to the end of the line i saw wheel marks in the ground that went up a hill, through some trees, across a road and a big indent in the ditch that matched the clump of dirt on the last car in the line, humping gone bad... ive also found a half can of blue krylon and little markings workers left of there names reading "were almost there john".. damn ive found a lot of shit i cant think of, havent seen too many people or bums, other writers on occaison. also at the reefer spot ive found thousands of empty rusto and american accent cans. and my boys found a dead body wrapped up in trash bags. said it looked like a chick, shits fucked up

• 3 weeks later...

haha this thread is cool. i wish i had more tracks by my house or some where near me.

but once me and my friend was shooting off fireworks and a bum walked up on us we was about to jump him. we didnt know who he was haha. but we talked to him for a little, he told us how he just got out of jail and how he was looking for some bud. he told me and my freind if we wanted we could come back in a few days and smoke with him if we wanted. haha he was mad chill

• 1 month later...

Or dont worry about it, if its on the tracks, the crew will find it eventually. However, if you do bring it back, just give it to someoen and walk away, the crew isnt gonna suck your dick off like this dude says "shit, thanks for the eot, wanna come at dinner at my family's house?"

Are you a moron freddy mercury?

Yea a moron thats worked for CSX for 5 years Dicknose.....Anymore questions...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

broken bong

dead skunks,rats,dogs,cats, possums,squirrels, all kinds of cuddly creatures

train tools

a suitcase of mini hotel lotion bottles

neighborhood kids smoking weed

makeshift bum houses

unopened bottles of water/beer

golf club