weird stuff you find on the tracks

FR8 LIFE

Re: weird stuff you kind on the tracks

ive found so many skulls and dead things on the rails its not even funny.

ive found a bunch of vietnam era army helmets

cumputers

like 12 couches

a shack with a dead hooker in it.

ive seen atleast 100 deer on the tracks.there are so many deers out here

i had a weird experience with the phone line where something happened to the line and i was able to hear peoples phone conversations.it was hella loud too haha.after that i had a bad headache and was nautious as all hell

thousands and thousands of water bottles

a ufo if you can believe it

a fire extenguisher

a bunch of paint(old school krylon still unused)

4 big ass 2 liters filled to the brim with piss

this is it cd

a refridgerator??

old ass tv

so many more insignificant things i have forgotten

also when i was up in bethlehem PA i got attacked by a group of deer.fucking a man.

Pics or it didn't happen.

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a case full of unopened water bottles - while we were on our way to the store to get drinks...

and I saw a deer that had got hit in the head by a GO train and knocked its head clean off the body...

And a pile of scrap wood and metal that appears to have been a house at one point. The pile is about 50 feet around and 15 feet high and looks like it's been there a while.

ive found so many skulls and dead things on the rails its not even funny.

ive found a bunch of vietnam era army helmets

cumputers

like 12 couches

a shack with a dead hooker in it.

ive seen atleast 100 deer on the tracks.there are so many deers out here

i had a weird experience with the phone line where something happened to the line and i was able to hear peoples phone conversations.it was hella loud too haha.after that i had a bad headache and was nautious as all hell

thousands and thousands of water bottles

a ufo if you can believe it

a fire extenguisher

a bunch of paint(old school krylon still unused)

4 big ass 2 liters filled to the brim with piss

this is it cd

a refridgerator??

old ass tv

so many more insignificant things i have forgotten

also when i was up in bethlehem PA i got attacked by a group of deer.fucking a man.

You have seen a dead body, a ufo, and a man getting gangbanged by deer? all at train yards too?

PPPFFFFFFfffffffffffffttttt.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There must be something wrong with me. I actually read this entire thread. Can't believe I just read 11 pages of people talking about the trash they've found near train tracks.

5135345191_980ce6a447.jpg

Took that pic in an area of South Central L.A. known as Vernon. I wish I'd had color film in the camera, though--the wall is bright yellow, and the chair was red and white checkered.

I did see a dead dog the other day. Probably hit by a car, since the tracks run along a 55-mph highway. It had been there a long time and was starting to rot away. I've been encountering so many dead dogs lately, I'm starting to get traumatized. Taking a picture of something always makes me stop thinking about it, so I decided to snap one.

Then I was scanning my negatives and was even more traumatized by seeing the picture large on my computer screen than if I'd just walked on by it.

A few nights ago I was headed home from a friend's house at around 4:30 AM and decided to take an alternate route by the tracks. It was a full moon and I spotted a Yamaha Kingquad parked in some bushes. I figure someone stole it in the area and quickly stashed it then went in search of a truck to pick it up.

" Then I was scanning my negatives ... " Alright, a film photographer. Seriously, cool to work with film.

I don't have anything against digital cameras, but I prefer film. Just more fun for me. More of a process and lots of interesting surprises working with film. :)

I think someone should remind Q123456789Q of certain levels of decorum before we take a 2x4 to his head. It probably won't do any good as there's nothing there to damage.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It is not un common to find all kinds of dead animals around tracks.You got to remember there's all kinds of santeria going on.Down south I found a bag chickens with there heads cut off.Sad to say there is real worship shit going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived