weird stuff you find on the tracks

FR8 LIFE

Re: weird stuff you kind on the tracks

this one time i was painting next to the underpass and a deer had crept up on me and i didnt see it (i was jamming ,listening to my ipod) and that mother fucker had the nerve to grab my backpack i shit you not (i finally heard em)... this bastard took off with my cans , but lucky for me he dropped em .....

but ya all the usual stuff round here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once saw a hobo take a shit while standing up from the other side of a box car. Thats the strangest thing I saw on the tracks. I remember thinking then this might be the most fucked up shit I haveseen in that yard. The best part was. He never put his beer down and didnt wipe.

Seccond most fucked up thing was a sawa group of hobo's sitting around a fire shotting up smack. This one big ass motha fucka got all pissed off that I was walking by and started yelling at me. I told him to go fuck and he started screeming. BRING IT over and over again. Now im no pussy but im not scraping with a what appaired to be a 6 foot plus fat dopper hobo. Picked up a big peice os steal pipe from the ground and walked away faceing them. As the fat one kept yelling.

Full pack of cigarettes, still in wrapper.

dsc02209hpa.jpg

Found this on the side of the track, a FRED(flashing rear end device) I think they call it, no i did not take it off of the end of a line, still wondering if i should go back and get it.

dsc02208cbu.jpg

i shit you not,on my line i found a rucksack packed out,i open it up and it was FULL of womens undies-ALL been crapped in and crefully folded away..40 odd pairs!!personally i think whoever did it is the greatest living artist of our time,plus i found one of those rubber pussie things and 4 cans of mead wine..some bums musta had some pary that night...i actually photographed the rucksack hahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you return that EOT aka (F.RE.D) to the yard office you could basically get a free pass to ask any questions you have about your yard....Those things run around 4g's they tell us..It would be a good way to get yer foot in the door and ask questions...Just pretend youre a concerned foamer......

in connecticut yesterday evening painting freights. there were these large propane tank looking things next to a section of unused tracks that had some weeds and bushes growing out of it. They were rusted out and I wanted to paint a container next to them. I walked towards it and started hearing a hissing noise, a took a step closer and smelled this scent i cant describe but it took my breath away and i needed to run backwards to catch some fresh air. I have no idea what was in those tanks but it scared the shit out of me.

If you return that EOT aka (F.RE.D) to the yard office you could basically get a free pass to ask any questions you have about your yard....Those things run around 4g's they tell us..It would be a good way to get yer foot in the door and ask questions...Just pretend youre a concerned foamer......

Holy fuck, four grand, i think it would be a good idea to return it, i just don't really know how i would go about it. Just say i was walking along the tracks and found it, idk though. Thats kinda like admiting i was trespassing. i kinda have a feeling they would just be like thanks for returning it and send me off, they might even think i stole it. Maybe i could bring my camera and act like a railfan/photographer. Any more advice?

in connecticut yesterday evening painting freights. there were these large propane tank looking things next to a section of unused tracks that had some weeds and bushes growing out of it. They were rusted out and I wanted to paint a container next to them. I walked towards it and started hearing a hissing noise, a took a step closer and smelled this scent i cant describe but it took my breath away and i needed to run backwards to catch some fresh air. I have no idea what was in those tanks but it scared the shit out of me.

These tanks (If near a power operated switch point) are filled with flamable gas...Usually propane..During snow and cold winter months, these tanks will ignite small heat sources near the power operated switch points to keep switches lined tight and with no snow or ice packed in between..Thats crazy you mentioned this because I was on dead tracks about 2 weeks ago a noticed a few tanks that were atleast 50-60 years old and we all commented on their age and status of decay, rusting through damn near...And I'm sure they were never emptied when the line was shut down....

Archived