the un official workout thread

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

^ lol yeah I'd wonder wtf was going on

After I'm done w the last of this pre workout im gonna be starting my first tub of creatine. We'll see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for the info & feedback guys.

i havent really eaten too much fried foods...i think medcab was right on the sodium intake...i havent been watching that too well.

my gf mentioned going to a free clinic.

after talking to my girlfriend and parents, i decided to come out the pocket to see a doctor....he checked a bunch of different things and told me my BMI was too high (even though i think BMI is bullshit because this guy at my gym who is in really really good shape--former body builder--is considered morbidly obese and his insurance rates are high because of it)....doctor also said my blood pressure was too high....told me to basically change my diet and lift lighter loads.

luckily my blood sugar was on point.

ever since this chest pain, i stopped lifting and stopped hardcore cardio...i dont feel the pains as intense or as often but theyre still there.

he told me to keep a record of my blood pressure which i have done with a wrist cuff bp monitor and it shows my blood pressure as normal....i have to go back and get blood work done....wish me luck.

Glad you're taking steps man

A friend of mine just had a heart procedure and that shit ain't cool

He is a pretty fit dude , was jut one of those things

"Heart arithmia" or something

If it gets to a certain point the dr will pull your drivers license for other people's safety so stay on top of that shit Cali

• 3 weeks later...

to my knowledge most if not all protein powder will give you the protein farts.

if youre a member of 24 hour fitness, i would wait for the optimum nutrition 5lb protein to go on sale to around $50...to me thats a good deal.

if not, you can always find 5lb. ON protein on amazon for about $10 more ($60)....i recommend the cake batter flavor.

if youre a member at costco, the 5 lb. muscle pharm cookies n cream aint a bad deal...I think its about $45.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got an injury from working out a few months ago before seeing much progress....heel bursitis....shit is painful...but after wearing some orthotics and getting a new pair of nikes the pain isnt as bad as it was, so im going back to the gym after labor day weekend...wish me luck...i fell off working out pretty hard. :(

• 1 year later...