TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thinking if I should get drunk tonight.

I kind of had the shits this morning so I might stay away.

I wouldn't want to make it worse and have the shits on Thanksgiving.

Tomorrow I am getting fucking hammered though. I saved my Randall Cunningham throwback outfit to rock for the festivities. Hopefully parties are going down afterwards.

Yahmsayinnn

a1102.jpg

Mines better, couldn't get a flick.

I didn't know where else to share this, but I just took a dump in the "executive suite" which is a handicap bathroom that me and a few people put a toy basketball hoop and TV in. I drank and ate bad food last night so it was vicious. As i walked out, someone who is newer just walked right in - wtf noob?. I went over to a friends desk to watch, and within 10 seconds the guy instantly walked out looking completely disgusted and demoralized...

:lol:

Getting faded with co-workers after work when it's friday or a holiday is so silly and awesome at the same time...

I haven't smoked weed out of one of those screw-off-top-to-the-bowl jompoffs in so long. Homie has two kids and lives in the burbs too.

It was pretty awesome.

I'vm super fucie dup right now! I didn['t even realize my big rborther was comin home for Thanksgiving, so when he shwoed up at my crib iw as pretty excited to say the last. me him, my sister, my brother in kaw, and mad of the homeis jsut finished playin pong and drinkin allk night, killed a handle of vodka and a handle of spcied rum, plus I had some cough syrupo with codeineeeee, yeha

Anyways, I'm goin to sleep, and I don't plan on wakin up til aounr 1 or 2, at which point I'mma dirve to my parents crib for dinner, then go with my roomate to his parents for a spanish thanksgiving too haha

Irish car bombs last night. Had about 18 no joke and apparently I am the fastest chugger in the house.

We started them off with this beer

mp-beer-beamish.jpg

Then we moved on to the guiness. For my buck I'd stick with the beamish. It's a little better than guiness and it's cheaper. When that ran out we moved on to just straight shots of Sailor Jerry, Fris, and Jameson. Pretty odd mix but everything went down just fine.

Like the pale ale but a bit spicier and warmer.

sierra_nevada_beer.03.jpg

For the beer snobs. I can't recommend this enough and even typing this now just persuaded me to drive 20 min to go grab it. Petrus Trippel Ale is by far one of the best Belgiums I drank.

"Pale in color with exquisite balance between hops and malt, this magnificent triple ale features a dry finish and a luxuriously creamy head."

81865.jpg