What do YOU collect?

Cracksmoka

i know different people collect weird shit that not everyone would be interested in, post the odball stuff that YOU collect...

i have a collection of subway signs and transit memoribilia(amoung other things) i have more than the ones shown, but they only have graffiti on them and arent as relevent. i also have several on my waiting list that i gotta go back and get.

DSC01478.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01479.jpg

DSC01480.jpg

Old subway transfers, i wanted the turnstile machine SOOO bad but there was no way to get it out...

DSC01481.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

from someones private collection, circa 1950's (30x20)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have some old rusto signs and shit but nohing serious, i got heavy into old cans for a while but sold away most of my collection now all i have thats "valuable" is a can of Mint

I know you probably don't care but I had a friend who had some icy grape and jungle green and he sprayed some on some wood and took it to a paint place and had them mix up a few gallons of it.

Pretty sweet idea.

That is a nice collection of Transformers there Super Bojangles.

When the new movie comes out you could make a mint on Ebay.

I don't collect anything these days. I used to collect surf magazines, but realised that buying $30 a month of mags that were read thru once was a waste of money. The only thing I collect is new knowledge.

*odd shaped cardboard boxes.

*pieces of rock/brick/stone from famous structures all over the world.

i used to collect records, but i havent bought many in a while.

i've still got a pretty decent collection of paint (specifically barcode era krylon) but i havent had the time, money, energy, or storage space to keep digging.