What do YOU collect?

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had to clean that sign by hand with baby wipes a toothbrush and qtips to keep from destroying them tags, that white shit is shoepolish and it would have wiped right off...ive since clearcoated it... them dudes actually had rep back in the late 60's-early 70's too, the dude DAX still has tags in one of the trolley tunnels here. and MAT is a legend...

I collect money and experience.

I am basicly a minimalist, I cant justify having a whole bunch of crap stuck in a closet that somehow I use to define who I am.

thats cool, but sorry, im not that "deep". Things i possess dont "Define" me as a person... its just shit that i like, my actions and my demeanor define me... You see, im an ADULT.

Not a very good analogy because they aren't meant to go offroad...

Should of said lifted trucks.

Yeah, for sure. I worked with a guy that spent lots of dough on a 20 inch lift and huge swamper tires on his brand new dodge truck, the guy didn't even know how to put the truck into 4 wheel drive. What a waste.