Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear new ex,

we dated for two years and you decide to make me walk to your house in two feet of snow to give you your xmas present early because you gonna be gone for a while, i brought flowers had a good conversation with your parents, we go upstairs and you break up with me for no fuckin reason, cmon son, dont give me this in the future i dont know if i can be happy not knowing what other relationships are like, i never said i was gonna fuckin marry you, ugh

womenz, never gonna understand em

-singletux

ps night on the town?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear xxl,

was it that feeling where you just knew it was me even though we have never met irl? i get that a lot in dreams where the overwhelming sense is i'm at my house or something but it doesn't look like my house, i ljust know it is my house. the tattoo part is funny! its like graff on girls but fo real! hahaha

- puds

dear wise,

sounds like she's one of those got-you-wrapped-around-her-finger kinda girls, you know, like that's the only way she's happy. fuck that. that bitch isn't allowed to request her x-mas day present early and then break up with you. what did you give her? whatever it was, it should have been a cockslap.

- your dearest friend puds

pudds,

dont wory i bought her fake tiffays in chinatown, went to tiffanys and got a box, and she thinks its real i win that round, but yea she is not good news, its just tough to loose two years of experiences, im not too upset like im not stayin in my house or shit but when im alone it gets me down pretty bad, not gonna lie, but life goes on i suppouse

also i think we would get along irl pudds /nocreeper

-tux

dear Wise,

gotta balance their over the top shit and your over the top shit and see which one isnt gonna cut it in the relationship...

i know who i am, how im gonna feel and we can cover all the ground rules asap with a couple questions.

20 minutes in i know if shes trash, little effort, hollar, girly down.

Dear Ann Curry,

I just want to let you know that I know you have a husband and some kids, but please use me and abuse me in some shadey ass hotel room out on Long Island. I'll pay you! I want to be your man toy. I don't even care if you want Al Rokker to film from the closet. Just call me, please! I can't even hide my love for you from my girlfriend anymore. She laughs when I stare at you in the morning, but she can't see how much of a threat you are to our relationship. I want to do things to you that will make Matt Lauer's hair plugs pop the fuck out. Things that will make Willard Scott shit Smuckers! Please call me. I love you. I will lick the ground you walk on. I will be your slave, tell me what you want to do and giggle when I go down on you. Please, just call me.

--Earl

anncurry.jpg

Dear Boss,

I could kill you right now. Im really trying not to tripp. But how the fuck you going to take me out to get fucked up then tell me I have work tomorrow just to fuck with my head?

Ms.PissyDrunkoner

Dear Boy,

I had no idea you were on here too.It makes me feel nervous to date someone on here.

dear girl,

wtf no i dont want to have sex with you, i m not thatttttttt drunk by anymeans like really gonna call me over to help when im with my buddies and ask if i wana bang you i nmy friends bathroom, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wepoijrfsdpi also i think ive been drunk for three weeks now,

alcohol problemroolz

im gonna passout noiw peacee!

-wizermans supas suit

dear 12oontz,

i really miss you..sad huh?

dear work,

christmas eve and christmas day....without holiday pay???....fuuuuuu..

dear new years eve,

can't wait...its gonna be a blast this year!!

dear all my 12oz friends on here,

happy holidays ya'll!!

cG

dear people,

merry christmas and id sugest that you stop reading this post after this sentence, happy holidays wisetux. however i feel like shit and need to rant so here goes nothin, me and the ex broke up about a week ago, she acted like a bitch yada yada yada all my friends think im better off without her, i have had two girls offer me sex, ive gotten drunk/high every night since it happened, and im surrounded by the fam; but why am i still depressed. i know for a fact that if she appologized and meant it i would go back to her. while i was up in school i started hangin with this other girl who upon finding out that i am now single has told me all kinds of stuff that she wants to do when we get back, i have a severe problem where i need everyone around me to be happy at all times and because of this i always play along/smile/encourage other people to be happy and excited about life. the girl at school now, i think, expects us to start dating offically as soon as i get up there. In a normal persons mind this sounds amazing and i should be happy to have shit lined up but it makes me feel even more stressed and more upset with everything. i feel liike i should throw in a /nh here if i am getting too worked up. My new ex and i had been dating for over two years and i gotta say she has honestly been one of the most positive things that has happened in my life, she helped me through drug addictions, used to encourage my art, was always down for a good time and at the same time always managed to keep herself looking and acting really appropriately for every situation. the one thing that we always differed on is what the main focus should be in life, the present or the future. she was always thinking long term, big picture, planned out, and exact; and i always think that it is more important to have fun in the now, be creative, be inspired by things around you, get lost on purpouse because finding your way is the fun part of any trip. so my question, for anyone who wanted to read this load of depressing bull is what should i do. or what would you do in my situation, i know that if she appologizes ill be back, but then ive killed all ties with girl at school and cut ties with some friends, i know it should be a simple answer but i just cant get it right. and should i text/call her or wait for her to do it.

i need to get a fuckin psychiatrist

-tux

wisetux

If everything was so good with the ex, why did you breakup? Other than differing views on what was wanted for the time being/future. For the ex, wait it out. Don't jump at the chance to get back with her just cause she apologized. For new girl, tell her you just got out of long term relationship, tell her the truth, make up some lie, or tell her you only want sex. fuck bitches get money. Dont worry so much about making others happy. Make yourself happy first. I had that same problem for awhile. Took a long time to get over it.

-almightydrunkard

• Like 1

Dear 12oz,

I would shout out individual names,

but that's too much to list, so I just

wanted to say to you all that I hope you

have a fun, crazy, n safe merry christmas

and happy new year.

oh, and hope you get some dope presents!

Cheers,

MS.SEYSEY