I went pumpkin smashing tonight

AyeBee

this is typically reserved for november 1.

go around with 3 other friends (one for each window, and one to drive).

cruise around and steal some pumpkins (usually done one at a time).

hang out the window with pumpkin in hand, and bomb something (bus stop, traffic signs, street signs, mailbox, whatever).

have fun!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this guy "El Invader", a famous puertorrican pro wrestler, is gonna be retiring this month after one last battle (dude is fucking 60). They ran a big story on his life in the newspaper, and apparently his trademark move, Bandaged Fist to the Heart, came about while he was training a long time ago. Supposedly he bandaged his hand one day, went out, and punched a cow, which subsequently dropped dead. It then became his signature technique.

I have no idea what this has to do with this thread, I just wanted to share this bit of awesome.

Too bad he's retiring, I woulda liked to see him wrestle that guy who killed Houdini...

last year was the first time in my life I didn't smash a pumpkin, then the kids down the street came to my door upset as fuck asking if I had seen or heard anything, because someone smashed they're pumpkins. The 5 year old was crying.I felt so bad I vowed to never smash one again.

GROW UP YOU FUCKS!

Yeah, but when you paint a business you have the guy that owns it come out like "WTF".

If you smash a pumpkin, you have a guy and his wife come out like "WTF" and then their 4-year-old daughter come out like "WTF..www...w.w....wwwaa..wwwa..wwaaaa.....wwwwwWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH".

replies like this are why i love 12oz

I went to a party this weekend where everyone was dressed up in the business casual theme. I was unaware so I show up and everyone is like how come you didnt dress up!?!?!?! I say you didnt get the memo?! Its casual friday...

Anyways all these frat kids after taking their pants off and holding each other up for keg stands (extremely disturbing) got a good idea to cut these girls pumpkins open and cook the pumpkin seeds... It was the best part of the night!