• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AyeBee

I went pumpkin smashing tonight

bad karma.

Either karma doesn't exist or me being alive today is simply blind luck

way to go.

Another good one. Steal every pumpkin on the block and the surrounding blocks and put them all in front of 1 house.

Guest spectr

me and some people were talking about going pumpkin carving.. steal peoples uncarved pumpkins then carve them and return them the next night.. people just wouldn't know what to make of it..

id be mad if i spent hella time doing some shit like this...

pumpkin_sculpting.jpg

....and then my pumpkin got smashed....

but i dont have to worry cause id never really spend hella time carving a pumpkin.

in aus, halloween is just an excuse for drunken wanderings

noone actually takes it serious

apart from some teenage girls who actually go trick or treating...

but i just sit on my roof and throw assorted objects at them

depending on size and girth of yon child, i throw something relative to their weight

say if a obese 14 yr old rocks up, i throw a tile or pot plant

13 yr old skinny bitch, probably just a small rock...

people even go trick or treating down here?

oh i remember, back when i didn't live in an asian neighbourhood me and a friend went and some lady gave us a banana. gtfo, bitch.

So this guy "El Invader", a famous puertorrican pro wrestler, is gonna be retiring this month after one last battle (dude is fucking 60). They ran a big story on his life in the newspaper, and apparently his trademark move, Bandaged Fist to the Heart, came about while he was training a long time ago. Supposedly he bandaged his hand one day, went out, and punched a cow, which subsequently dropped dead. It then became his signature technique.

I have no idea what this has to do with this thread, I just wanted to share this bit of awesome.

Oh, and we don't do the whole pumpkin bit here in PR. Those crazy orange pumpkins don't grow here and can barely make it shipped. We get this kind of pumpkin, which isn't quite as fun to carve up.

Thats just mean homie.

Whenever Im being pressured to do some dumb shit I always think of the cutest lil kid who would be crushed and crying the next day and his dad just angered that theres nothing he can tell his son.

/considerate

Man that shit is fun as fuck.. beautiful even when its a car.. even better when its a mercedes or lexus, youd be wasting time doin it to a geo or some shit, but that shit is bad karma.. i blame my last two yrs of hell on that shit.. ahhh fuck it. Whos down....???

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now