Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Watches (timepieces that go on the wrist)

I'm thinking of getting a new watch sometime in the next few months. Right now, I'm wearing a Fossil watch; nothing special. It does the job, but I definitely need an update, as well as an upgrade.

I'm thinking something along the lines of the Dior Christal.

Something like this, maybe?

pic.php?gd=2&brand=CHRISTIANDIOR&model=CD114311M001&maxw=250

Thing is, this would cost me about $3000 Canadian, at least.

Anyone want to post up what they're sporting, or what they would like to be sporting?

Also, good websites for ordering..

For the moderately expensive joints I like omegas

and for the more inexpensive watches, i think a lot of the Citizen eco-drive watches are hot, as well as some seikos

It is. And Im gonna drop some knowlege on you folks who are young, have money burning a hole in their pocket, and want to look successful. What you're posting are watches trying to be something that they're not, which is an investment made to appreciate over time.

If you got the money fuck a rolex, they're shit anyway. go panerai or blanc pain and watch the value of its craftsmenship retain value decades after you bought it. That's the purpose of buying expensive-ass shit: The investment. The concept is lost on folks these days, but yes, you're supposed to eventually get your money back, maybe with interest.

I was looking at Panerai, but the affordable ones are too simple looking, and the expensive ones are too simple looking, as well as too rich for my blood.

I cant fuck with the metal anymore, plus I cant afford what I really want, a Movado. So I copped this Swatch off of Ebay.

SBM102h.jpg

Here's a gay watch for some reason everyone wants!

UB2ZUHQ3CBX8.jpg

i got a bootleg one for five dollars... all the clocks besides the main one are just stickers

here's what makes a good watch (IMO)

square face, but still thick

leather strap (some croc straps are worth more than gold straps because they are so rare)

tan face with a face

this watch right here outshines 500 fake rolexes

armani-watch-AR0203-h440.jpg

I really like this one:

BJ7000-52E.jpg

Not too expensive, i belive under $300

And it uses solar power so no need to replace batterys

I went without a watch for almost 6 years. Never really liked them much, especially the whole classy/elegant style of watch.

B000E8J5W2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The other day I was looking for sunglasses, and saw this guy over in the corner. I liked it, it was cheap ($80), so I bought it. It feels odd after going so long without one.

I went without a watch for almost 6 years. Never really liked them much, especially the whole classy/elegant style of watch.

B000E8J5W2.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The other day I was looking for sunglasses, and saw this guy over in the corner. I liked it, it was cheap ($80), so I bought it. It feels odd after going so long without one.

who makes that/

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now