I've seen everything there is to see on the internet

MitchThe$nitch

I'm trying to use the internet as a tool to burn time at the job. But after years and years of doing this I'm learning that I've run out of things to look at. I feel like I've seen everything there is to see. Anyone have suggestions on what they E look at when bored at work?

Heres a google image search of "bored at work"

handyvacLIVEDIGI.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i checked it out when i got home. this shit is crazy

yeah...i just watch it cause its funny....like the one where he is trying to fuck the girl, but has no lube so he uses pepto bismal......or the gay guy that he makes go down on the fat black chick....or the mexican hooker who can't speak english...and he tells her he is gonna fuck her mom dad and dog.....lol....shit is hella entertaining and funny!

This is really stupid, but sometimes when I'm bored, I'll pick two random movies, then go to one of them's IMDB page, and try to get to the other one by clicking on cast and crew links. Kind of like playing 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon but a whole lot more pathetic.

or you can also go to that site and read up about "the goofs" or screw ups on your favorite movies!

I'm trying to use the internet as a tool to burn time at the job. But after years and years of doing this I'm learning that I've run out of things to look at. I feel like I've seen everything there is to see. Anyone have suggestions on what they E look at when bored at work?

Heres a google image search of "bored at work"

handyvacLIVEDIGI.jpg

Shit happens, try being productive. Write a book, knit a sweater, hack the planet. Or there's always ytmnd.com.

• 7 years later...