Do you have a song on your myspace?

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foreigner kicks ass.

I watched the Foriegner dvd the other day, hahaha!

My uncle turned me onto them, now you have put 'Cold as ice...' back in my head again. I never realised they were on Myspace.

Anyway the song I have on my page is The Glass Prison found here

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=91584985

The last song I heard on Myspace was These Walls which is also found at that page.

Plus I agree with poridos comment about the bitches that put all that shit on their pages and it is always some annoying crappy song that sticks in your head.

agreed

on its greatness, but at the end i have to run out side and yell "RICKKYYY". damn ocd....

yeah, everytime i hear that song i think of la bamba.

thats a dope song to listen to when your outside late night looking up at the stars thinking an shit

mypage

1. http://www.myspace.com/thelastfelony - something or rather.

i dont know how i found out about them but anyway, i did and i like them. the main reason these guys are on my page is that i imagine people listening to their music and lurking around myspace and then getting the shit scared out of them when they click on my profile and some grindcore/metal shit kicks in and completly drowns out the nelly or brand new or whatever the fuck these stupid kids like these days. if you want to search through the 27,000 friends these guys have you could probably find me....that would be pathetic but you could do it.

last song listened to on myspace

2. i use firefox for a lot of reasons. one of them is that it doesnt play the songs on peoples profiles.

I hate music on myspace pages.

Usually I'm listening to music that I have on my computer, I don't need your songs interrupting mine.

I probably wouldn't hate them so much if they didn't just start playing automatically.

Also, fuck myspace bands and their friend requests.

-fuse.

you can disable friend requests/messages from bands in your account settings...

How about the friend requests that I get concerning party poker or penis enlargement?

Any setting that I can enable that sends all of them messages that tell them to go eat a dick and then denies the request?

Also from supposed "wild" girls that want to do "whatever I want."

Yeah, I'll believe it when I actually have one of my messages returned by one of them.

-fuse.

• 2 weeks later...