Do you have a song on your myspace?

Pistol

Weekends are a horrible time to start threads but unravel away.

1. Okay, if you have a song on your myspace page post a link to og page you got it from, so the rest of us can check it out.

And maybe a quick info on them right here. Also how'd you came across them in the first place.

2. What's the last song you listened to on a myspace profile.

ME:

mypage

1. Mine+Us & DJ Hoppa - LA Draft Dodger

Local duo outta Los Angeles. I think the SFV. Saw them about a year ago at a Shapeshifters concert. Dude Juan Carlos was spitting shit about Minute Men and other political shit, cool tunes.

last song listened to on myspace

2. Quese IMC - A Summer Dream

Saw this dude at a 2Mex concert. Instantly felt the music. Had a ton of energy at the show considering everyone was chillin' waiting for 2Mex. He's real involved in alot of benefit events here in LA for indigenous rights, South Central Farm, womens rights, etc. Also travels alot in the midwest performing at local Pow-Wow's.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i cant stand about music on my space is this.

when i go ont a bitches page and they like like one millions fucking things on there

the first thing that starts playing is the fucking song. and most of the time its LOUD AS FUCK and i cant turn it off until all the shit on the page finishes loading.

seriously if i wanted to know what music u had on your page it hit play and listen tot it at my own discretion.

Saw this dude at a 2Mex concert. Instantly felt the music. Had a ton of energy at the show considering everyone was chillin' waiting for 2Mex. He's real involved in alot of benefit events here in LA for indigenous rights, South Central Farm, womens rights, etc. Also travels alot in the midwest performing at local Pow-Wow's.

um...i went to a 2mex concert about a year ago, cause the homies had an extra ticket....i was not impressed...no offense....it just wasn't for me....im sure he's a cool guy and all, but i just can't get into his music....

my dos centavos

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK (YEAH!)

Hey also, how come no one seems to realize how shitty snoop dogg is at rapping? I mean, Doggystyle was good, but everything since then has been unimpressive at best.

at some point it stopped mattering what the fuck snoop does and he became the authority on what's cool and what isn't. he's basically just 'trend-setting celebrity at large'. it doesn't matter how bad it sucks. he's just that dude.