I just hid in a swamp for 2 hours

AyeBee

and no defy, it wasn't from my girl's parents...sorry to take away your ZING of the day. Anyways...a few weeks ago my boy got jumped by a few random kids, but through some MySpace stalking we managed to get one of their names and where he worked. We showed up at his job today, made him call his boys, and we set up a meeting at 11 in their hood (which is really quite woodsy). So we go there with 10 guys, they show up with slightly more but apparently they didn't take into consideration the fact that since they jumped him they forfeited their chance at a fair fight...between the 10 of us we had 2 boxcutters, 2 pairs of brass knuckles (one with spikes), 2 police batons, 3 bats, and 3 steel gloves. The kid who actually started the original fight got the everliving piss beat out of him, none of his boys even attempted to help him, it was a real good time...then, the cops showed up; DUN DUN DUN. So I take off runnin, and I have absolutely no idea where I am, it's not even the state I live in. I'm headin for some woods and yeah...I fall off a ledge into a swamp, get stuck in it, then manage to swim my way to the other side. My other boy jumps in after me since he didn't have a car or phone with him, so he didn't wanna get seperated from everyone...we ended up hidin for 2 hours, walked to a Cumberland Farms, had to use their phone to call someone since my Sidekick shit the bed upon swamp impact, then we found out everyone else got arrested, the kids signed statements, and 3 of my boys caught felony assault charges

Anyways...long story short, I hid in a swamp and avoided arrest so it was a pretty awesome night...I've got work in like an hour so it looks like no sleep for me tonight

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were absolutely covered in mud and fuckin reaked...the girl looked like she was gunna call the cops so I told her my girl had kicked us out of the car, we didn't know where we were, and started laughin, tryin to say I fell into the swamp blah blah. She wasn't very amused, just gave me the phone to use with a "Get the fuck out" stare

No free slushies for me :-(

The shittiest part of the night was the fact that my boy who got jumped is one of the ones who caught the assault case. It really sucks for him because one, he had a previous felony conviction in that state for graffiti, but it was a filing, which means it would go away in a year if he didn't get arrested there again...he had 2 weeks to go. It also sucks because it's now his birthday, so he turned 20 in jail

HAPPY BIRFDAY FOOL

We chased a pretty well known freight writer one night after having beat his lil partnah fo scheezy up the week before. They ran a buncha red lights then ripped down the highway doin like 120...good times, good times

Now I really am goin to work...enjoy your days people

Yeah Wakulla is crazy. They also filmed creature from the black lagoon or whatever there. It kind of bugged me out how all these kids were swimming like, 100 meters from all these huge ass gators. We went out in a boat for about an hour and I must have seen about 8-9 gators. The mastadon bones were sweet too.