I just hid in a swamp for 2 hours

AyeBee

actually if your not 18 yet, disregard everything i said. go out and do as much shit as possible before your 18. once your an adult misdeameanors are rare, felonies are the ones that stick

ifeel you caligula, you cant even beat a niggas ass anymore. some niggers tried to rob a store in my hood the other day and the owner shot one of the dudes. now they are trying to prosecute the store owner for shooting kids who robbed him!!! what the fuck! fucking liberal pussy shit if you ask me. people deserve to get their asses beat or killed sometimes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 18...no felonies yet, but I've come real close a few times now

Update on the swamp aftermath; 5 showers later and I still feel kinda dirty. My tattoo didn't get infected which is somethin I was pretty worried about...hmm, what else. I didn't get nearly as many bug bites as I expected, and as far as the phone situation goes I used this as an excuse to go cop the Sidekick3 so it's whatever

heres another story -

so the grand prix is going on in my city right now. i decided i dont really want to see cars

drive by me fast so i decided to hit some chill burner spots on the outskirts of town. i didnt

take into account helicopters.. when i get to the 4th spot i notice one sorta hovering above

me.. but i think nothing of it because these dudes are covering the grand prix. i get done

and start walking back to where my car is at and this dude is following me. so i start ducking

through trees and shit.. but i mean its a fucking helicopter, ducking through trees did

nothing. i decide finally im just going to get to my car and try to ditch him by going under

bridges and shit. so i grab my car and take off. go under acouple bridges but that shit is still

on me. finally i get behind a car that is exactly like mine. make model year color. all the

same, which is fucking unbelievably lucky. i get behind this car under a bridge. im hoping to

god the helicopter gets confused. i take my license plate off my window and start driving like

a regular human being again. i get on the freeway and head towards a liquor store. right as

im turning off the ramp of the freeway onto a road sirens blair right behind me. i just yell

FUCK. windows rolled down, 2 old women who looked like butch dykes staring at me. then

the AMBULANCE (phew) pulled around the corner and took off in the other direction.

when i got to the liquor store i got out and looked all above me and didnt see shit. i went in

and got some beer and came home.

now here i am drinking as much as possible because i was thinking for a bit there i wouldnt

be able to taste the sweet refreshing bite of a nice fat tire for awhile.

ah, freedom.

Guest spectr
also' date=' someone has been in the bathroom for the last hour or so and i reaaalllyyy need to use it.[/quote']

just use the window.. or if that person is your roomate use their bed.

i dont even think it was a bird' date=' i think it was just a news helicopter. i didnt have my glasses on so all i saw was a blur and heard the noise.[/quote']

haha. Couldn't you have got to a shopping centre or a big shop or something? getting in your car proably wasnt the greatest idea. good story anyway.

yo ayebee i imagine steel gloves would kill someone pretty easily. then you could be all gangsta in jail, but without the internet

Guest spectr

fucking faggots, you get your ass beat at a fight and then tell the cops what happened. I would rather keep my mouth shut wait for the cops to leave and finish taking my ass beating. at least then i wouldnt have to look over my shoulder every day for the rest of my life.

Guest spectr
i never understood the redundancy of charges like that... like if you assaulted someone with a deadly weapon' date=' you obviously posessed it...[/quote']

they hit my boy with some shit like that. possesions , possesion with intent to distrubute . possesion with the intent to manufature, possesion for personal use, possesion of more then 100 hits, possession of more then 200 hits. etc etc kid has like 28 charges of one bust hit is fucking ridiculous

good thinking to put this on here... if this went down as you said (which i highly doubt), there would be a good chance that the cops would be looking for the other assailants.. and I hear cops might frequent these here forums.

but you don't seem to be the brightest guy....