I just hid in a swamp for 2 hours

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did the right thing in giving them guys a beating but u shudnt of like made an apointment. If you just showed up and jumped every single one of them guys with out them knowing "what the fuck just happened" kinda shit. Would of been alot better. But still you have good friends, if i got in a fight i wudnt expect 80% of my friends to do anything. Gayz0r. . .

and 3 of my boys caught felony assault charges....

I hid in a swamp and avoided arrest so it was a pretty awesome night...

You obviously dont give much of a shit about your mates, being charged with shit isnt 'cool' even if you are a wannabe thug.

no offense but hwat u guys did is stupid.

you should know beter than to set up an appointment

you should just shwo up

beat dudes ass

and leave.

people are always quick with the finger to press charges especially pussies.

On point.

Years ago I did the same kinda things so I cant give you too much shite, but fuck that.

Pro's dont show up and announce their intentions. You find the dude, fuck him up, preferably masked, and leave. Telling them why it is going down is optional.

Wise up l33t 9an9s3r... hahah

sounds pretty kentucky to me.

/incest.

Left myself wide open for that one

sweet. im sure that was worth it for them.

They all think it was

I think it's time to grow up ab..

no offense or anything, but the fact that you feel the need to come on here and brag about this type of shit is just childish, and makes you look like just another thug..

The thread wasn't to brag about the fight...it was for everyone to laugh at me falling into a swamp and then having to hide in it for 2 hours. The fight just served as a backdrop

Guest spectr

wait your boy got jumped and you tracked the people down through myspace?

then you showed up at this persons job and challenged him to a fight?

then you got some of your boys together, and he got some of his boys together and you met in a swamp to fight?

then you beat this kids ass and the cops showed up so you hid in a swamp for 2 hours to get away?

you know i don't even know where to start.....

though this does sound like it could make a funny movie. anyone else see that? something kinda like snatch.

no offense or anything, but the fact that you feel the need to come on here and brag about this type of shit is just childish, and makes you look like just another thug..

Shut up bitch.

On point.

Pro's dont show up and announce their intentions. You find the dude, fuck him up, preferably masked, and leave. Telling them why it is going down is optional.

This reminded me of:

"I'm going to fight you Steve."

"You never say, 'I'm gonna fight you, Steve.' You just smile and act natural, and then you sucker-punch him. "

-fuse.

Guest spectr

yeah the whole setting up the fight thing is strange to me. next time just run up on the fucker with a chainsaw or some equally fucked up weapon. one night my boy smashed a window then grabbed a big chunk of broken glass when we were about to fight this crew of tweakers to get them off the block. they just ran off once they realized death was impending and saw my boy holding a shard of glass running up on them with about 8 other people right behind him.

Ayebee, you will look back on nights like this and laugh, but seriously, the quicker you get your mindset out of the thugged out one your in the better off you will be. i know cats who are 24 and still run around the streets trying to fight high school kids and shit, grow the fuck up already. when you get to be my age, you dont go searching for revenge and setting up fights, you wait, stock up, and catch them slipping.

Yea Aye..

Seriously man..this inst ch.0 or anything. You cant come in here tell stupid storys. Thats just stupid. There has to be a life lesson.

I'm not really down for the whole gun shit...there are very few things someone could do to make me bring em out. Personally, I much prefer to just beat someone's face in

Ayebee' date=' you will look back on nights like this and laugh, but seriously, the quicker you get your mindset out of the thugged out one your in the better off you will be. i know cats who are 24 and still run around the streets trying to fight high school kids and shit, grow the fuck up already. when you get to be my age, you dont go searching for revenge and setting up fights, you wait, stock up, and catch them slipping.[/quote']

Yeah, I can feel that...same speech my brother gives me every week or so actually haha. I'm sure one day I'll chill out, but for now I'm young, dumb, and I got a mean right hand