I just hid in a swamp for 2 hours

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the information you've dropped on this website, it's pretty easy to guess what state this happened in, where I doubt there were too many other events like this that went down this weekend. It would also require virtually no effort to find your photograph, what you write, dates you've been arrested in your home state, etc. You don't think the cops would bother to track you down for felony assault/ weapons charges? Especially when it could be their "in" for a graffiti bust?

But you're right, fuck it. As long as your city isn't in the middle of a huge "crackdown on graffiti", you should be fine.

Oh, wait...

The Big Lebowski: Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski. Condolences. The bums lost. My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

[the Dude walks out and shuts the door]

The Big Lebowski: The bums will always lose!

Brandt: How was your meeting, Mr. Lebowski?

The Dude: Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.

they hit my boy with some shit like that. possesions ' date=' possesion with intent to distrubute . possesion with the intent to manufature, possesion for personal use, possesion of more then 100 hits, possession of more then 200 hits. etc etc kid has like 28 charges of one bust hit is fucking ridiculous[/quote']

did he defend himself in court ( whilst on the muzz) ?

wait your boy got jumped and you tracked the people down through myspace?

then you showed up at this persons job and challenged him to a fight?

then you got some of your boys together, and he got some of his boys together and you met in a swamp to fight?

then you beat this kids ass and the cops showed up so you hid in a swamp for 2 hours to get away?

you know i don't even know where to start.....

though this does sound like it could make a funny movie. anyone else see that? something kinda like snatch.

if by snatch you mean brokeback mountain.. then yes.

this was the gayest story i ever did read... what kind of gay mattress tracks someone thru myspace.. shows up to their job and challenges them to a duel in a swamp?

and asfor someone writing " i highly doubt it went down this way"' date=' it did go down that way, since those are my boys, what up ayebee.[/quote']

What's the deal homie...and now that I think about it I wish we had done in duel style. Ya know, walked up to the kids and slapped em with white gloves

umm the original post brings up alot of questions for me. 1) Why didnt you just beat dude up at his work or after ? 2)You drove to another state to challenge him to a swamp party beatdown? 3)You drove back home and then back again to swamp land? 4) Did you eat the box in the swamp? 5)Where you doing fills at the swamp duel and on trees?because you wouldnt live up to you screen name if you ,you know werent bombing like constantly all the time

...back in a day one of my boys got stabbed at a fight he wasn't involved in so a mob of about fifteen of us took turns beating the ratshit out of the guy who did the stabbing; real angry mob mentality-like.

after he couldn't stand anymore, because his legs were either too tired or he realized there wasn't any point, someone threw him into a nearby swamp. then someone got the brilliant idea to yell shit at him until he crawled out- so they could shove him back into the muck a few times.

The cops eventually showed so everyone, about 60 people, had to scatter- this was an especially frantic experience for my boy and I because we A. were both on a gasketfull of mushrooms (we later decided that the night looked like a scene out of Braveheart) and B. both had a considerable amount of 'bannable offenses' in our pockets.

As we're walking up to his car discussing how we plan on getting away in hushed rapid tones, sirens approaching from every direction, it's decided that I should drive the getaway while my associate deals with the other, more pressing, issues. I hop in the driver's seat of his blue '93 Probe shitbox, turn the ignition and start down a street littered with cop cars and detainees like streetlights. any which way I look there's a flashing light headed either in my direction or away from me in pursuit of another vehicle. I decide to drive at a "civilian's pace" because at this point we figure we're going to jail and it's best not to fight it.

We come rolling up to a stop sign in the middle slob-urbia, the law strobing in the rearview. Everything goes weightless. My boy starts to reach for his pockets, my eyes trace mirror. Everything stops. All of a sudden the cop seems oddly annoyed with our delayed stop. Siren bleeps. Squad car pulls around us and takes off in pursuit of the car directly in front of us. We sputter off in the opposite direction where we cruise for about three miles in pindrop silence. roll up o a friend's driveway. take a deep breath and laugh ourselves into calamity.

I miss being wreckless as fuck.

Guest spectr
did he defend himself in court ( whilst on the muzz) ?

no he is actually still dealing with this granted its from some far away country. it was just some small town and most likely the biggest bust they have or ever will see.