Most assholish thing youve ever done?......

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spectr

signed a friend of mine up for the navy.

got $500 dollars worth of chineese food sent to my friends house that his mom ended up paying for.

had sex in my roomates bed with some girl i met at a bar, the whole time telling the girl i was my roomate, even gave her my roomates number. my roomate was on vacation, i even left the used condom in his bed for him to find.

pissed on my passed out friend.

all those are to one person.

and those are some of the nicer things i have done over the years.

It's hard to say...I'm still kind of new at this whole "nice guy" thing.

All I can say is that I never killed anyone. I'm really thinking, here....I threw a skateboard as hard as I could at my ex-girlfriend once, but she was about twenty feet away...and it was dark....and I was drunk....and I'm blind as a bat. So, I completely missed her...but managed to put a huge dent in some stranger's car. Oops.

Oh, and I cheated on her a bunch of times...but, she got even with me by dating a bunch of my friends and made me deal with some very strange drama in the process.

I used to be the master at stealing tips off of the bar, too. Oh, I'm SO headed for the Hot Place when my time is up.

I'm not even gunna count violence in this, cuz 1) it won't compare to Gliks and 2) I'd be here all day naming everytime I've hit people who probably didn't deserve it. I'm a pretty big asshole, but ill give you some of the highlights....I once took a friends (not a good friend, but still) girlfriend into his room and got head from her while he was home...he actually ended up in therapy when he found out about that, they'd been together for a few years haha. This one usually gets a good reaction from people...when I was 16 I walked up to a blind women who was in the mall with her seeing eye dog and screamed that I was security and we didn't allow pets

in high school this girl was having a party...one of those dumb ass stuck up

bitches...you know the type..after stealing the usual shit..(jewelry,camera,video games,ect..)

i went out back and turned the hose on and put it kitchen...people where chilling

upstairs so the water was on for a long time......

Send 4 black prostitutes to tease on my 23 year old virgin-fat-american cousin after

i got him drunk with havana club (he was feeling guilty for supporting the cuban economy)

causing him a wild panic attack and then slap him repeatedly in the face yelling at

him to shut the fuck up just cause if i'd let him go on, we'd be stabbed in less than a minute

by these russian dudes that poped out some cars the moment he started yelling.

he didn't talk to me for a while.

Archived