Most assholish thing youve ever done?......

ShortFuse

I use to sell esctasy, one time I had a bad batch but already

distributed most of it. It stayed around chicago for about 2

months, many people went to hospital and crazy homes several

high society kids slipped into comas and it actually brought the end

of a rave scene in chicago in 1998.

some people might thin this was a good thing though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

ok a few more for now.

locked a retarded kid and some kid we didnt like in a closet until they fought and someone won, then made them go in the park in back of my boys house and made them fight again since we didn't see it the first time. the retarded kid won both times.

me and my boy repatedly kicked this kid in the nuts until he passed out for 15min.

got this junkie chick to prick this kid with a new needle then tell this kid she just gave him h.i.v.

got this kid sent to one of the boot camp schools for about 3 years. we used to call his parents and tell them shit like he smoked crack, ask them if they were going to come down to the kkk youth meeting tonight with thier son and shit like that.

all of this was done to one kid and i can't even mention on here some of the shit we did to him. he deserved it though.

Guest spectr
:lol:

yeah the kid flipped out, after about 6 months we told him it was a clean needle, and we were just fucking with him.

and yes i know i am going to hell there is a special place there for me.

Couple things from a different time of my life:

1. Ran over dude's mailbox and front lawn shrubs with car.

2. Another dude takes me to wing man for him with these two girls, next day I fuck said dude's target. Target feels bad for said dude and paint hims a picture. Target and said dude become friends. One night while drinking I tell him that the painting (which is his favorite thing in the world) is a piece of shit and is fucked up that she painted it for him... so I tear it up.

3. I can't get along with dudes in my dorm so I try to make friends by inviting a few dormmates to show some of their paintings in a gallery I have down in hollywood. The guys make over $400 opening night, so I'm expecting some gratitude by paying for their share of gas. Dudes try to convince me they have no money so I scare the shit out of them by driving 145 mph on 101 all the way back to SF. They were screaming in the back of the car saying "FUCK DUDE SLOW DOWN" "THIS IS FUCKED UP" "DUDE WE CAN'T CRASH I'VE GOT FINALS TOMORROW." In the end I got my money but after we went to one guy's house, had him shout at his mom that 'the driver is fucking crazy and he needs $60 or else!" So I yelled at him in front of his mom to "shut the fuck up, stop being so melodramatic, and pay your fucking gas."

I'll also say I'm sorry for these things. Life's changed a lot since then for the better, and I'm on the buddhist tip these days.

Other asshole things I would say include:

-Fights with the old man, whereby partical board from nearby bookshelf were weaponized and used as projectiles.

- In seventh grade I broke a kid's leg during the championship soccer game.

- Age 18: Stealing dad's car, taking it in the backroads of Oakland, and running a cop coming the other way off the road. A fifteen minute chase ensued, eventually ending with me just giving up and pulling over. (Arrested, but never recieved court date)

- Age 16: SF Peace parade break off riots where everything in sight was destroyed. Businessmen and their cars trapped in gridlock were spraypainted, embercadero starbucks plexiglass windows were rammed with a newsstand, lead pipe to the INS building's front doors, CitiCorp on market street recieved a little of all the above...

Here's a few I didn't take part in but happened during that semester in the dorm:

There's the fat stupid ugly indian kid who seriously looks like a 15 year old hermaphrodite, and was beyond gullible. His first roomate moved out of the room after he was caught pulling his pork on the bottom bunk one night. His second roomate got him drunk and with his superhuman strength, tipped one the dorm's vending machines on its side and proceeded to steal as much candy out of the thing as possible.

Another time, he was given shrooms and tripped the fuck out in the dorm. His roomate grabbed him, turned on the shower and threw him in thinking the water would chill him out. His roomate walks away, tries to deter the floor's RA from the dude who was now screaming in the shower, when all of a sudden the dude flys out of the room ass naked and runs down the hallway. His roomate grabs him, locks him in his room where he starts screaming "Come on guys, we do this every time!"

Eventually someone called the cops and he was arrested.

ANOTHER TIME, he was mummified in ceran wrap, left standing in a hallway where he eventually fell over, and split his face open on the corner of a wall. Ever since people jokingly called him "scarface," which of course he thinks means he's badass like Al Pacino, so he likes it when people call him that.

yeah the kid flipped out, after about 6 months we told him it was a clean needle, and we were just fucking with him.

and yes i know i am going to hell there is a special place there for me.

man i will be there with you /no homo.. i always wanted to do that with my dads needles... no he is not a druggy

Oh shit i just remembered this other time too... then it's no more from me... possibly.

By the second semester in the dorm, i was pretty good friends with the RA's, and as such good friends there was a parking spot for me in the back of the dorm that I was never hastled for using. Then comes the new RA.

One night I'm helping this girl do her homework at my dorm, after curfew so the RA tells me the girl's got to leave. The girl says she's gonna wait out on the stoop for me while I'm stuck with the RA while he writes up a report. I'm already pissed at the dude for writing up a report for doing homework, but then he takes ten minutes to do it, and by the time I run outside, the girl's gone.

Then someone mustve tipped him off about my car because he starts yelling at me to move it. I go out to my car, get in, and realize the back seat's filled with my roomate's shit, so before I leave I try to call my roomate and have him get his shit out of my car. Then the RA walks out, tells me he's going to stand by my car until I take off. I explain that my roomate's shit is in my car and roll up the window. Two minutes later I cant get a hold of my roomate and the dude's back to knocking on my window, saying it's cold outside and he wants to go inside but can't until I leave. I tell him he's being fucking stupid and there's no rule that says he has to do that, say I'm leaving as soon as my roomate gets his shit out of my car, and roll up the window. Ten seconds later he's back to knocking on my window, saying I have to leave NOW, so I roll up my window, start the car, and run the RA over.

The dude's not injured, just knocked to the ground, but I wasn't allowed back to the dorms next semester.

this thread is amazing. i have done lots of assholeish stuff but not much uber asshole stuff. that i can think of anyway.

i get drunk and break lots of stuff that doesnt belong to me but everybody does that.

actually i felt really bad the day after beating the piss out of a guy who pushed over my gf at the time. i had already beat him to the point i had blood all over me and she butted in and bottled him twice. shit was messy and i have felt bad about it ever since. love will do that.

actually most assholish thing was probably pulling a bunch of shelves down onto my sister when i was a psycho 3 year old. her arm got broke as well as a bunch of her things. i pulled it down onto my self as well but i was small and didnt get too hurt.

back when i was in middle school my brother was in highschool. his friend was on the "run" from the cops or some shit. he slept in my brothers closet... after 3 days of bumming everything off us i got pissed.. he asked for water then got a cup full of toilet water and gave it to him....... feel kinda fucked 8 years later.. oh well

between 14-16 I went through the whole "yeah I'm white and middle class but I know how it gwarn pon road blud GET MANS" period. shit included:

tealeafing some brand new numark mixer and a lot of plastikote from the school's art and craft department.

thieving about £70 worth of montana from some kid in the year below.

shotting 2 grams as eighths to the younger kids.

and the other stupid shit you do when you're young to prove how hardcore you are to your peers.

like how I'd pay for the bus on the way to school, then bump it on the way back cos I was sitting with my peers and needed to show them I wasn't some pussyclart bredda that pays for the bus.