Wisdom teeth

brick top

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think im hungry

Chuck Norris could smoke a pack at one time after getting all 4 taken out.

I'm sure you could smoke 1 cig after only getting 2 yanked.

You fuckin' pansy.

Your pic obviously isn't going into the grizzled thread.

i had this crazy dream today about my wisdom teeth. I could see into my mouth and the teeth were like little lamprey jaws instead of normal teeth, and they were like embedded in my skin, it was fucking gross....and like...they were biting shit

/no more LSD please

cant your fucking ass just wait two days

i fucking hate ciggarettes. im the gay social smoker type. you know, the "oh my god im drinking wine at a party i need a cigerette, teeeeeeeheeeeeeheeeeee" well i bought a pack on friday and threw them away. i tried to give them away but people are like "i fucking hate menthol" ..............waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but kudos to you on getting them removed. my wisdome teeth act up every month. i already had a thread about it somewhere. i cant wait to get them out, eventually.

• 1 month later...

i just got mine pulled..the top two.. and right side was great..but when he first started pulling it i said "GROSS" when he was loosing it up the sound, and the feeling felt disgusting but that one came out easily.. the left side..i dont know what the fuck but that novacane was not working... and he tried to pull it and i yelped haha that shit hurt..i had to tell him noooo, i need more novacane..so he gave me another shot.. but i still felt that shit..sharp pains ..i dont think he gave it enough to work... but i was tired of whining so i just clenched the chair and he yanked it out..but my left eye started crying and i was shaking

but its over! and i have blood in my mouth and its digusting..

and i look like a chipmunk;[

I got all four of mine pulled at the same time. All impacted too. I swallowed so much fucking blood in the next week.... if I leaned my head forward a steady stream of blood would just pour out. The vicodin was dope though. I ended up selling some to this kid at school haha

The only solution is total avoidance. Whereby everyone i know eats like 2 of them and gets off 2 dont do shit for me...nothing... I need to chew like 6 ES and pop like 3 more every half hour. Its really not worth the trouble or the cash. Then i feel good and ill at the same time. Sweaty and itchy. No thanks.

I got all four of mine pulled at the same time. All impacted too. I swallowed so much fucking blood in the next week.... if I leaned my head forward a steady stream of blood would just pour out. The vicodin was dope though. I ended up selling some to this kid at school haha

damn, thats whats gonna happen when i get mine yanked.

all 4 impacted.

i got a molar pulled in like july and i had lots of blood from that shit, damn i cant imagine what 4 is gonna be like

• 10 months later...

I'm amazed this came up today - I got a cavity on a wisdom tooth that grew in but I had decided to let stay. Now I'm fucked because I assume it will have to just be pulled. At least I have dental. My wisdom teeth grew in crooked though so I'm assuming it will entail surgery, pain, and pills.

Archived