mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: motorbikes!

i'm so excited i'm going to piss my pants... after i get the frame sliders on it, and lowered a bit, then i'll come up and see ya !@#$% a nice long fast HWY trip sounds good to me to test it out!!!!!!! but i'm brining chains to lock that chiot up.. so many of my friends have gotten theirs jacked..

YES!

you should get the lock i have for my bicycle..it is a motorcycle lock though

New%20York%20Fahgettaboudit.jpg

Price:$133.95

Shipping Weight: 11.90 pounds

News from Kryptonite... New York Fahgettaboudit passes both Sold Secure and ART testing Our ultimate motorcycle security for urban areas and other high theft danger areas

# Chain Six-sided (11mm) hexagonal chain links made of triple heat-treated boron manganese steel for ultimate strength

# Unique shape of chain defies bolt cutters, saws, chisels, hammers and files

# Narrower inner width of individual links prevents leverage attacks

# Weatherproof protective nylon covering allows compact coiling for easier carrying

# 5'(150 cm)

Lock

# Through-hardened 1/2" (13mm) KryptoniumSteel shackle defies bolt cutters, saws, hammers and chisels to provide ultimate security

# New Piksafe disc-style cylinder- virtually pickproof

# Steel sleeve over crossbar provides double security protection

# Double deadbolt locking mechanism for extensive holding power

# Integrated sliding dustcover protects cylinder

# Available with a yellow shackle

# Compact and weatherproof

# $1,000 (USD) Anti-Theft Protection available in the USA and Canada

# Lifetime Key Registration

# Replacement keys available

# Limited Lifetime Warranty

Yea the super moto's are dope ass hell but i sat on some at the NY Motorcycle expo deally and there is basically no seat. Its the thong of motorcycle seats I am skinny ass hell and i couldnt sit on it let alone for a long time

whatsup guys I was looking into bikes a while ago and since summer is here I am most likely getting one. I just have a question about first timers, how am i supposed to get a bike that I buy to my house when i cant drive it. Also the dmv is far away from where I live, and I wouldnt want to be driving that distance as a new rider when i get my license so is there and way i could load it onto the back of my pickup or something??

• 3 weeks later...

Yes because that makes no sense...?

Look at cafe racers naked street bike stripped down and they have a bobbed rear end many times on vintage ones the exhaust is turned up and to the side these are just another version of that with "an erection" (!@#$%)

to the homie bout to buy an enduro....bmw has a real nice new one out..i forget the name tho..

right now im crusin a kawasaki klr 650 but im waiting for a release of the new ducati motard......its too fresh!!!

i still love the R1 its the shit but if you want to learn how to ride good dont get the r1 get the r6 or something along them lines like a 50 yes i know it sound stupid but you will get so much better that much quicker