mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: motorbikes!

I went to game stop and got my copy for $20 new. Its more tracks than GT there are real life tracks that are on the game. Its def. worth $20 to $40. Graphics are impressive gameplay is realistic if you put it on pro mode.

You start in standard mode which basically is like having one button do front and back brakes with ABS but then you can do semi pro where you get to control both breaks (square is front, R2 is rear) with ABS. Then Pro which is what I am playing it on is no ABS single control really fucking hard but makes the game so much more fun and realistic. I am starting to be able to do some dirttrack style slides around turns.

doohan-slide.jpg

Shit is worth it my only grip is your not able to go to the shop and mod the shit out of bikes you have to earn the diff. mods. I love the game highly reccomend it.

dude start on pro mod its so much harder but its more fun since you actually have to think more about what your doing. Not gonna lie the thing is making me think how I take turns in real life. Entrance and finding the apex of the turns and such for the fastest route in and out. Its really a good motorcycle simulator. One gripe...they dont have my rc51...

sick. .

what happen to your bike ?

anyways Saturday theres a 99% chance that i will get this FINALLY!

450_SX_F2007.jpg

beware of the linkage-less rear suspension. aside from that, they are supposed to be good bikes. all i know is their top factory racer jumped ship to a company that uses linkages, whether it was the money or the equipment is hard to tell.

sick. .

what happen to your bike ?

anyways Saturday theres a 99% chance that i will get this FINALLY!

450_SX_F2007.jpg

Bad news i didnt get this KTM today :(

but . .

. i got a Brand spanking new 2006 Yamaha YZF250

07yz250f_blue_3_bebfa1c8.jpg

the dude at the shop i went to said KTM is the best, he had just bought a SXF250 ( the one i wanted ) and said its the best 250 and he said KTM is the best brand. dunno my bike came out to 5.5k compared to the like 7.5k KTM i wanted so it was pretty sweet cant wait to go pick it up tomorrow.

did you consider that he may be saying that the KTM's the better bike because it is 2,000 dollars more?

i have heard the KTM's have good motor's, but the handling holds the bike back, especially the linkage-less rear suspension.

i am not trying to be a dick, i am glad you got a good bike at a decent price. enjoy it.

i can not ride the day after drinking, especially if i was hungover.

i need to get my damn shoulder fixed so i can get back on my bike.

yeah wouldn't normally but i had just picked it up and had to go on a first ride.

shit was intense that thing has balls for days.

now everyone muscle in my body is sore. lol

also kick starting it is hard as fuck. damn shit wore me out.

Holy shit...This goes out to all you people going 100+ on the highway...

I usually don't look at bike crash pics but this is unbelieveable.

"Dead is Brandon Lee White, 26, of Broken Arrow .

The Tulsa collision happened about 1 a.m. Tuesday, Officer Jason Willingham said.

Police said witnesses reported that White's motorcycle appeared to be going at least 120 mph when it crashed into the truck on U.S. 169 south of 81st Street .

Police said the truck driver reported hearing a bump and then seeing debris from the motorcycle going past him. When he managed to pull over, he saw that a man was embedded in the back of his trailer, ! police said.

White was dead at the scene.

10945d1187033882-holy-sh-t-image001.jpg

10946d1187033887-holy-sh-t-image002.jpg

10947d1187033892-holy-sh-t-image003.jpg

10948d1187033897-holy-sh-t-image004.jpg

Broken Arrow... Lived there for about fifteen months. Worst fifteen months of my life. No joke. I hope I never, ever in my life have to be in that state, much less town, for more than a weekend. Even then it would be too long. Wish my parents would move...

• 2 weeks later...

Joker...go with a BMW. I can talk to you about ducs if you want just give me a holler. I'll check the old steveaustin account or you can get a better one from Zesto. Too fuckin busy to get on here much.

Kawi's...known for bad shift pins. I'd go Honda or Yamaha.

Busa's still suck.

Lost another one of our guys and one of my friends was the photographer on the scene for the PD. I had to tell her to shut the fuck up about the details. TMI.

some1. have you seen the pics of the guy that went THROUGH a Taco BEll? Shits fucked up. Rode with a guy on an RC51 the other day. Sounded just badass.

Be safe guys and FTP. Especially the HIPO cocksuckers.

and a big what's up to the old peeps I know on here.