mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

Re: motorbikes!

some1. have you seen the pics of the guy that went THROUGH a Taco BEll? Shits fucked up. Rode with a guy on an RC51 the other day. Sounded just badass.

I haven't seen that one link it up mang.

Yea I like when harley guys pull up next to me and start reving their engines and then I just laugh do the same their mouths drop. "Yea mines louder than yours have fun cleaning oil off of your drive way!"

On another note, I need to do my sprockets and chain anybody know anything about sprockets? I am keeping the stock gearing I want to keep with the steel just a n00b when it comes to that...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My father who I havnt talked to in like 10 years until recently showed me his motorbike he has and he claims its worth like $250,000 AUD which I find very hard to believe.

It's a MV Agusta F4 and has some guys initials on it and signature. Its all black carbon fibre with red lining on it and its a limited edition and says 4/100. So I think its the 4th bike of the series.

Can anyone confirm the price for it?

MV Augusta F4 CC to be exact...he should prolly never ride that thing and keep it in a box because thats gonna quadruple in value in like 50 years if he keeps the jacket and watch in mint too...

1098cc, 4 valve, water-cooled, inline four. Limited Edition "Claudio Castiglioni" model, only 100 units built. Includes commerative custom jacket and watch. The rarest of the rare.

$120,000 MSRP aka $148755.70 Aussie

1a.jpg

You should prolly be hitting him up for money right now...

MV Augusta F4 CC to be exact...he should prolly never ride that thing and keep it in a box because thats gonna quadruple in value in like 50 years if he keeps the jacket and watch in mint too...

1098cc, 4 valve, water-cooled, inline four. Limited Edition "Claudio Castiglioni" model, only 100 units built. Includes commerative custom jacket and watch. The rarest of the rare.

$120,000 MSRP aka $148755.70 Aussie

1a.jpg

You should prolly be hitting him up for money right now...

Yep thats the one. Yeh he never rides it has like 30kms on it and he bought it directly from Italy and its just got a cover on it and locked up in some cubboard. I got in a fight with him last time I saw him and I hadnt seen him in like 12 or so years before that so I dont think I could get any money from him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I know most of you are into the higher range of motorcycles, but Im right now without anything with a motor on it and am looking out for something $800 tops for a used early-80's bike in good running mechanical condition, the idea being i hardly ever will actually need the thing but it would be good to wrench on and get it going good enough for some cross country tours in the spring/summer. I actually only want to spend $1k total after registration and replacing small bits to get it trustworthy of riding.

If any of you guys are currently doing the same thing, or have any recommendations/warnings on older models... maybe something i should know about the frame welding on ____ or ____ engine is prone to collapse miserably after 35k miles... pretty much anything would be helpful.

Honestly you really dont want to go cross country on a bike from the 80's that you paid $800 for. Unless you are carrying a trailer of spare parts. I mean say you find a bike that run (which would be amazing) for 800$ then tires are gonna run you another $150 tires. Then bags and all that crap so you can carry your shit is gonna run you another couple hundred. You are already passed your limit. I say you go for something mid 90's that is fairly common. So you can drive into a city if anything is wrong with it and find parts... You can get an awesome SV650 which is perfect for sport touring on a budget for under $3k

Damn count you guys are all streetfightered out! Haha that one on the right is missing the tail! What happens if you get caught in the rain? Lemme see pics of the whole bikeS!

i ride everyday

rain or shine

1105207457_62309f7128.jpg?v=0

from a couple months back

this road was fuckin raw....it went from middle of town type

to smashin through a tunnel of trees

to getting used to having no center line in prairie land type shit.

white knuckle fun.

i always mean to take more photos, but i'm just too damn busy riding.

My only issue with riding my street bike everyday is that I'm a salesman, and I have to have literature and stuff with me to make calls.

I used to ride my bike everyday...You're making me want to cry...

Cluetwo/Emo about bikes and not being able to ride mine...

Oh so dope...Dude we gotta meet up so I can fly by you with my RC if I ever get it running...

FYI i need pin clips for my ecm fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaaay ass honda doesnt sell them to fix my shit so I'll have to pay 268 for a new rear wireharness fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that...