mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: motorbikes!

slap the tail fairings, seat, and your light on that beeeitch

then get teh schmobbns

I got two codes I gotta fix...and a old ass PCIIIr power connector with no software and no cable. Fucking sucks I gotta reset the throttle...

I thought I could use the USB software I guess not... I need a torrent for the old software...

For now welcome to the shop...

_MG_4676.jpg

Be jealous...

_MG_4679.jpg

The new office...

_MG_4686.jpg

came with the house I have been here a month and I've already had to dig in them twice. If the guy who lived here before me only had a props button.

I maybe getting a jacuzzi for free from my best friends uncle this week too. A year old the guy wants it out because he is doing some addition on his house or something. Crossing my fingers hoping everything goes well on that one.

nah its my boys yami warrior. I am only 22 the house is rented I dont got crazy money like that. Bad ass cruiser though I hate cruisers with a passion but that thing I am in love with.

Complete with custom band logos...

_MG_4692.jpg

Shes a beast!

_MG_4694.jpg

Vote for Moto GP that your most looking forward to seeing in 2008 its actually beating nascar.

http://www.speedtv.com/news/

Clue, I was on the phone for 30 min with them with the bike and the computer trying diff. things. I tried two computers none worked it wasn't reading in any of the Com ports. I am gonna call back today and just tell them that the thing will not read on any computer and they either need to repair it or give me a new one or a discount on a new one. Right now I am just gonna run it stock.

I am at 60% finished with all the winter maintenance I just gotta get a chain press, change the oil, do the brakes and wait for a signal light connector. All hopefully will be down this weekend, pending I get the signal connector in...

How old is the thing? It should be under warranty if less than a year, but I'm not sure about their exact policy.

Their nice, and definitely worthwhile for the RC. My roommates performance was quadrupled with the PCIII and the correct map from a local race guru.

Motocross is here this weekend!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Dude my PCIIIr is from 2001. its not even USB!

PCIII USB with the correct custom map and accelerator pump utility installed $260.00 quoted from this guys shop online he deals strictly with RC's...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I called power commander they said there is nothing they can do since these are not under warranty anymore...

okay so reading this thread has pretty much inspired me to either

a) buy a project bike for myself, something along these lines: http://dallas.craigslist.org/mcy/514355481.html

something in the <$1000 range.

or

b) try to get my dad to help me fix up his old norton, its pretty thrashed though:

Elizabeth077Medium.jpg

Elizabeth075Medium.jpg

Elizabeth076Medium.jpg

Backstreet chopper status.... I would make to super bar hopper outta this thing...

Hahaha I put the GS750ES into a dich today. I'm out two left turn signals, a left mirror, the small pointless fender broke in half.... and I'm gonna need to get another can of BBQ spray paint for the left side of the motor. I just had this thing cleaned and put back together too.

I was in marin country on highway 1. Downhill, raining, slippery, short decreasing radius and a good foot and a half ditch on the right. Panic just set in for some reason and I locked onto the ditch beause I didnt think i could make the turn. I thought I was immune to that sort of fucking up, guess not. Good news is the bike's fairly chuckable. Just pulled it out of the ditch and went home.